Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 Vita version opening video and new trailer

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLV15T4KJfs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=72_VQzHi8GQ

Two new videos released today, the Opening and Promo videos for the PlayStation Vita version of Phantasy Star Online 2.

The Promo Video outlines a list of features coming to the Vita version, including symbol art, my room, 12 person multiparty areas, random fields, seamless weather, interrupt events, and photon blasts among other things. The PlayStation Vita version will collaborate with PlayStation mascots, Toro and Kuro, whom you can invite to your party after completing their client orders. The video also emphasizes that you can use the same characters on both the PC and Vita version.
    http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...d-promo-video/
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

The opening is sort of reminiscent of Ragnarok Odyssey's opening in which an encounter takes place in the frozen wastes. Don't understand why the staff and Sakai's name were in english, but the trailer puts emphasis on multiplayer and the multi party areas.

Edit: after watching the second video, the Vita version runs really well in terms of synch and doesn't look like it'll miss out on too much. Good to know I can play this on the go, without losing out on functionality.
    Last edited by blace; Dec 25, 2012 at 08:40 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

The Perfect Program Rin Kagamine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The opening is sort of reminiscent of Ragnarok Odyssey's opening in which an encounter takes place in the frozen wastes. Don't understand why the staff and Sakai's name were in english, but the trailer puts emphasis on multiplayer and the multi party areas.

Edit: after watching the second video, the Vita version runs really well in terms of synch and doesn't look like it'll miss out on too much. Good to know I can play this on the go, without losing out on functionality.
    Neato

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I've complained a lot about this game in terms of story and being shallow. But parkouring down and icy slopewhile being chased by a giant friggin' darker? Omg that scene is epic. That crazy arcade element that sega has brought to the table in pso2 with PSE bursts, emergency quests and now the falz elder boss is finally hitting it's groove. Hey it's kind of stupid but i'm loving every minute of it.

That is one of the best openings I've ever seen.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

REally?

skating without skates? Who they think they is? Rock Eastwood?

Assuming Falz Hunar will become a new non-story boss now though. Please have awesome drops non-10*. >______________>

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    REally?

skating without skates? Who they think they is? Rock Eastwood?

Assuming Falz Hunar will become a new non-story boss now though. Please have awesome drops non-10*. >______________>
    According to datamining, there appears that there will be an emergency quest with him as boss.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Niceee. Certainly a hell of a lot better than PSU's gaw-dawful "Save this World" openings. And is it just me, or did they weave part of "Whole New World" remix into a new score? It definitely sounds like they were looking to invoke nostalgia with that, and they succeeded.

Still not going to even think of getting a PSVita until a US release is confirmed... and even then, I still might hold off until they put out a Vita with TV-Out capabilities.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Niceee. Certainly a hell of a lot better than PSU's gaw-dawful "Save this World" openings. And is it just me, or did they weave part of "Whole New World" remix into a new score? It definitely sounds like they were looking to invoke nostalgia with that, and they succeeded.
    Yes, quite a few PSO2 songs incorporate sampling from PSO songs.

That's a nice, blood-pumping opening trailer.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?