Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I can't believe they pulled the same shit as before and that some rank 17 PAs are vastly stronger.
    So much for balance. SEEGAAAAAAAAA!
    Sega's reasoning is, it's for ULTIMATE...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brimada View Post
    I'm not sure what level 16 is for this PA since I got 17 on my first run for the launcher PA but

Spoiler!
    80% increase in a span of 17 levels. I think that sounds about right.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

I can't believe they pulled the same shit as before and that some rank 17 PAs are vastly stronger.
    So much for balance. SEEGAAAAAAAAA!
    Why would you expect better from a species that bitches over a shirt when people landed a probe on a comet :P

Just pulling your leg man

Check out the Knuckles PA 16 to 17 differences. So painful.
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%AB%E7%B3%BB

I really don't like the new Sword PA because it looks slow and weak (animation-wise). Haven't tried it in combat yet.
    Everything about Swords still feels so underwhelming compared to other weapons, especially Katana.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Sega's reasoning is, it's for ULTIMATE...
    Yeah, I saw that. What the hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Why would you expect better from a species that bitches over a shirt when people landed a probe on a comet :P
    This is so true, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post

Just pulling your leg man
    Wait, what? What is this shirt that people are bitching about?

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Just 'using' wind/lightning techs on enemies isn't good enough to charge Zandeon apparently. You have to actually kill enemies with those techs to charge it.
    Neither is right. Any element (hell, any attack) works, and you just have to land hits to charge it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Wait, what? What is this shirt that people are bitching about?
    Feminazis complained about a scientist that made an interview about a huge discovery, but was wearing an anime shirt, which they consider offensive, and part of Patriarchy and rape culture.

Can we talk about the 15 minute cooldown on Reverser?

Zandial is exciting and sparkly, and will charge through use of ANY tech, even with my boots equipped. During XH using Gibarta on my wand it typically got charged enough for two uses. With boots I can only get about one. Very excited to see where we go with multi-element techs. Perhaps a Fire/Something combo will bring back something reminiscent of Diga...

New boot skill is fun, I've managed to slam a 50k on it with the right timing... Not sure on all the kinks of it yet, but its very exciting.

Oh, but yeah. 15 minute cooldown on Reverser. Womp womp.

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    Feminazis complained about a scientist that made an interview about a huge discovery, but was wearing an anime shirt, which they consider offensive, and part of Patriarchy and rape culture.
    Actually it wasn't an anime shirt? It was a sexually explicit shirt inappropriate for work. The feminist nature of the issue is because it represented a scantily clad woman, which is completely inappropriate for the workplace, more so if you are appearing through media to represent yourself, your accomplishment, your company, and your field. (Neither here nor there, definitely not the thread for this... debate.)
    Last edited by Gryffin; Nov 19, 2014 at 06:59 PM.
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

Yeah the huge difference in PAs seems to be mainly for melee. Still sucks though.

I like the new Bow PA a lot, even though it's kinda annoying to have to keep setting it up.
    You also can't swap to WB when using it, but it's great if someone else is already WBing.

Sphere Laser has an irritating sound effect and doesn't feel satisfying or do that much damage.
    Ridiculously slow startup as well. Drains PP and ends so fast that it doesn't feel like much of a "lazer".
    I do not really mind how fast it drinks up PP or how dramatically slow the start-up is. But coupled with the weaksauce damage, it is pretty disappointing to me.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Neither is right. Any element (hell, any attack) works, and you just have to land hits to charge it.
    I went into SH Forest and charged in in about 48 uses of Nazan, or 1/8 per 6 Nazans, but that didn't show the same in UQs. Hm. PB gauges have always been weird though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO