Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

only had six people and that was enough to kill the bird and photon blast creature. still on the look out for the new 11 star set and 12 star weapons.

13 stars weapons need a boost item which I am running really low on.

it is fun but I feel though I am not getting much out of it. The effort to kill each monster and only getting 40 mesta seems disappoint.
    Last edited by Fusionxglave; Nov 22, 2014 at 02:39 PM.

And I just had a run where killing the bird took 10 minutes, then we ran into bird + 3x mammoth and it took twenty, everyone ran out of moons repeatedly (no WB either from the rangers) and the instant I go back to ship for the first time to stock up on mates (cause not a te could be assed to use resta, not even the one in my party) everything dies.

What I had feared actually happens but is sometimes alleviated by ult being not as hard as I thought.
    If you don't have a good mpa it's hell and for little exp and a bunch of cubes (not even meseta drops are worth mentioning) it's just far too frustrating and far too long.

Only if you have a good mpa (and people don't randomly leave what I've seen quite a few times already, regardless of EQs) it's worth to do ult.
    So in the end you need a lot of people for this anyway.

I think I am done with ult until enough people have good gear to make up for their bad skills.

Nowadays VH isn't an issue cause everyone and their dog has 10* weapons and units and often enough 11* weapons.
    It cannot make truly up for lacking skill but it goes a long way.
    Once most people have 11* units and 12-13* weapons I am gonna do some ult again.
    Before that only on rare occasions when I can get a premade mpa of people I know aren't crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Once most people have 11* units and 12-13* weapons I am gonna do some ult again.
    But once they have that stuff they won't be wanting to do UQ anymore.

I played Ult for one day, haven't touched it since.

Let me know when a game changer is released.

Feels too much like SHAQs to me. Save for the fact there's no entry fee (aside from time). Go in, kill stuff, maybe get a few rares. But most importantly: Get the PA's exclusive to it

Once that last part gets done, UQs will pretty much be ignored by me and it'll be back to d/o's and tacos to finance the Waifu Simulator life.
    ~

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoldGenII View Post
    Feels too much like SHAQs to me. Save for the fact there's no entry fee (aside from time).
    so basically its better

It's also nothing like SHAQ, because AQs drop affixes so you can make monetary progress while you play, while UQ drops absolutely nothing, except maybe one or two excubes every 30 minutes.

Enemies are purposefully made a higher level than players, pretty much enforces party play
    , and has PA's exclusive to it. Felt like I was in a better AQ to me, but maybe I'm wrong on that notion.
    ~

It's kind of dumb how long it takes to kill the Rockbears and De Malmoths if you don't have multiple FOs in the group, as they're the only ones who can really get at their weak points with any degree of consistency with how much they move around.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It's kind of dumb how long it takes to kill the Rockbears and De Malmoths if you don't have multiple FOs in the group, as they're the only ones who can really get at their weak points with any degree of consistency with how much they move around.
    Honestly ilbarta is a godsend for them. Really should go Fo/Br and... grudgingly change Rikauteri to ice.

Are ice ele changers in current scratch or not? Need to know if I should bend over now or later to buy one.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!