Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back!

Default I'm back!

So, I haven't played PSO2 or been on here for months. Since February I believe. I found some of my old game footage on my computer and now I need to play; so I'm re-installing the game tonight.

Anyone care to enlighten me on how the game has changed since I last played? The last thing I remember is Red weapons I think. What kind of new content are you guys enjoying? Has anything changed in the metagame? Any new rumors I should be aware of?
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Not much has changed since then really, but Episode 2 and a new class are releasing within a couple weeks (even just one, maybe? Not sure on the exact date)

Oh, is this new class the one that has katanas and bows? I'm really hoping katanas are awesome since they gutted sabers out of the Hunter's arsenal.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Yep, they have just guarding and a few other interesting mechanics that places them somewhere between sabers, the hunter's swords, and katanas in terms of gameplay styles. They're also pretty mobile by the looks of things, I'm looking forward to them. They're the main reason I resumed playing so actively myself.

Just don't make a duman and name him Vergil and all will be good. :E

Oh, welcome back! You were so nice and helpful to me when I was just starting out. Um ... what's changed? I'm edging level 50! lol

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Yep, they have just guarding and a few other interesting mechanics that places them somewhere between sabers, the hunter's swords, and katanas in terms of gameplay styles. They're also pretty mobile by the looks of things, I'm looking forward to them. They're the main reason I resumed playing so actively myself.
    Oh, man, pins and needles. I've always felt cheated having to use a Gunslash. Saber was all I used in the first game.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Just don't make a duman and name him Vergil and all will be good. :E
    No need to worry about any DMC shenanigans. I play a HUmar.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoshae View Post
    Oh, welcome back! You were so nice and helpful to me when I was just starting out. Um ... what's changed? I'm edging level 50! lol
    Hail yeah! Good to see you're still around.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Welcome back! When you get a chance, can you update your AC guide thread?
    Yes, I will, thank you for reminding me! I'll take care of that as soon as I have money to purchase premium again. Should be a few days.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Welcome back gunslash-kun....

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

OH right, that's why I remember you. Your character name is my friend's name too.

Hello (again).