Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I would have likened it to .hack//SIGN.

Reading the article, this sounds more like an in-joke on the part of the Japanese player base that the site picked up on a bit too quickly.

As for the more important discussion:

.hack//Sign was alright, but it was also pretty heavy. I preferred .hack//Quantum for its lighter take on the world. SAO was cool for the Aincrad arc, but I haven't been able to take any of the villains or threats seriously for any of the subsequent arcs. Log Horizon season 1 was awesome for its politics making it one of my favorite series so far. While I feel they dropped a ball a bit for the early part of the second season, it seems like they're starting to pull it together again.

Also, just because no one else has mentioned it yet, Tron actually did it first.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    You must be new to the Internet and "let's troll people by faking stuff", especially when it comes to the JP community. (Did you know that UTAUloid Kasane Teto was a gigantic april fool's joke to trick people and then call them stupid when they clicked on her page?)

Screenshot 1: Lines don't match, the rest of the letter doesn't show even though the menu is supposed to be transparent (Look at the other letters)

Screenshot 3: The area where the text should be is transparent. (Spoilers: It's not because it's fake.) Photoshopped screen on left, actual screenshot from in-game a moment ago on the right.

Screenshot 4:

If a giant white box that only covers part of a icon isn't enough to convince you it's a photoshop, take some screenshots from private servers that show it should either load the ERROR icon or load nothing instead:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

With this in mind, all you're left with is a highly compressed and pixelated JPG where it's too horrible for me to even point out how it's fake. I don't even think the game takes screenshots that bad. With 3 fake screenshots in hand, and one horrible one, magic 8ball says it's likely that the last one is fake too.

Why didn't anyone record a quick video? Because it's fake.

Wait, timeout. You have UQ on the private server already?

.hack//sign was the first animoo I bought on DvD so I would have linked it to that as well. It is a bit trying... I mean there's more sitting around and talking casually in that than in most slice-of-life shows. And a lot of the action sequences are over before you know it began. But I liked it all the same. Too bad the ending was basically a deus ex machina (though this sort of abrupt wtf ending sure is trendy in anime, unfortunately).

Man... until we have something resembling NERVE gear this sort of thing is really pretty pointless. Not even worth getting worried over when you can just alt-tab out of the game and close it that way. Ah, well.

You die in game, you're computer dies in real life!

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

if only something cool happened with pso2