Page 1015 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 15515915965100510121013101410151016101710181025106511151515 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,150 of 16750
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

>________________________<
    No moneeeeeeeeeeeey to grind this Double Saber !!!!!! >____< I don't even have Double Saber Gear >.<
    4 slots Modulator units please ....... I wanna finish my Gu's units >.<

Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    >________________________<
    No moneeeeeeeeeeeey to grind this Double Saber !!!!!! >____< I don't even have Double Saber Gear >.<
    4 slots Modulator units please ....... I wanna finish my Gu's units >.<

Spoiler!
    I couldn't help but notice those Discades in your inventory. You are a man of great taste.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    . _____________.
    Spoiler!
    I see you got that kata- Oh. Well, hey, at least it's a 13☆.

So, this is all you can manage to hide your jealousy?
    Cause I honestly don't get this BS.

I don't see people in thhis thread ridiculing others that post about findingcommon 11* worth barely anything but nowadays an excube, yet you ridicule me for getting...meseta?

And yes, if I don't affix much there is no point in keeping a high amount of full grind protects, least of all when they go for like 800k as opposed to 400k a couple of months back.
    Even if I do grind something now I will still have more money not using the grind protects and just failing a lot of times.

And then people wonder how I have such a large amount of money. Unless you think economically, you won't get this much and at most half is from scratch items.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Dec 19, 2014 at 08:25 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    I couldn't help but notice those Discades in your inventory. You are a man of great taste.
    Ah, yes .... that Knuckle is one of the good looking one (that I liked) at that time (last 10% Grind Boost) (^ ^; .... kinda cheap (around 100k a piece, maybe? I forgot), good enough for an alt I rarely use (just for a break from Gu and clearing DOs), along with nice Brave Stance Potential, (should be) stronger than Gigur Knuckles when not in Limit Break mode too ...... and the most important thing is it's something that I can afford (^ ^;
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I found this

Spoiler!
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    So, this is all you can manage to hide your jealousy?
    Cause I honestly don't get this BS.

I don't see people in thhis thread ridiculing others that post about findingcommon 11* worth barely anything but nowadays an excube, yet you ridicule me for getting...meseta?

And yes, if I don't affix much there is no point in keeping a high amount of full grind protects, least of all when they go for like 800k as opposed to 400k a couple of months back.
    Even if I do grind something now I will still have more money not using the grind protects and just failing a lot of times.

And then people wonder how I have such a large amount of money. Unless you think economically, you won't get this much and at most half is from scratch items.
    Jealousy? Jealous of what? 300m? lol, nice one. We all know that you are the uncle scrooge of psow, you don't affix, you aren't buying 20m hairstyles but hell, sure love to brag about your little meseta stack. Yes, little, because 300m is so 2013. I'm jealous of jake's 5s modulator unit fodders, not your AC scratch generated meseta.

To you, finding a common 11* is meaningless, not to the player posting and most of us can feel empathy to a certain extend. What do you want us to feel about someone posting his AC sales?

this?
    Spoiler!

No. However, I wouldn't have said a word if you just posted a screenshot of your meseta storage saying "here guys, reached 400m meseta after working hard" or some shit like that.

"Unless you think economically, you won't get this much and at most half is from scratch items. - Megidolaon"

Ah come on, please (>_>) ... people have to think economically to get 180m? Exploiting the RNG system and making the people pay for that is all you need, nothing to think about, it's not rocket science.

Damn, did I just sound like Arksenth? (. _.)

Why does everyone have those D Sabers? Really 3 on this page. Where do they come from? Magatsu? I need them because I actually use D Sabers.

Desert XH EQ.

It's an area drop too, so anything can drop it.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!