Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SAO was ok, Fairyland was shit, GGO was cool, Excaliber was meh, Mother Rosario Arc is feels.

SAO had its ups and down. I'm not sure about .Hack, but .Hack//Sign and .Hack//Roots bore me to death. I can never get into .Hack due to its complexity on some stuff and how it relies on scattered serial continuity, still that doesn't mean its bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    "so I watched it six months after it came out." Never said I didn't like it, but I felt I wouldn't be able to enjoy it while all the hype was polluting a lot of the popular streaming sites.

As for why it affects me, I mod on an anime streaming site, and when I said babysit, I mean babysit. It was for a full four months that SAO fans would break rules, get banned, cry to mods, and would constantly repeat. Or do you find it enjoyable to be surrounded by 40-50 kids yelling and screaming about the same thing?
    Well, usually just ignore them, they like different thing then you.
    But if you are a moderator that see's a lot of repeat topic, then it might be different.

.Hack, SAO, and Log Horizon, I like Log Horizon out of the 3 "Stuck in a game world" serie.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

There always has to be "that guy" who says something is fake or photoshop or whatever.

Im sure all those different people happened to post those "fake" images all at the same time. The only one that looks like it could be fake is the last one. "its pixelated" = photoshop apparently now.
    Last edited by Kiyumi; Dec 16, 2014 at 12:17 AM.

Yeah, Log Horizon as a whole was my favorite as well, but I guess most people found it too slow. It had a lot more depth though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Yeah, Log Horizon as a whole was my favorite as well, but I guess most people found it too slow. It had a lot more depth though.
    Sega also had the right to it, and did a collab with their Chain Chronicle Mobage.

Still waiting and seeing if they'll put it in PSO2.
    I want Shiroe's Phantasm Wing of Light rod.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

+1 for Log Horizon.
    .Hack made me wanna go to sleep and SAO made me wanna hurt small children.

But back at the topic at hand, can anyone confirm whether or not this happened?

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    .hack//Sign did it first, over ten years before SAO. Looks like the article's author is an ignorant who only knows the most mainstream of modern anime.

It was a better show, too
    You do know that the sao lightnovel series started around the same time hack series started

*i summon B20 SAO fanboi to stormshit this thread*

If that shit happened it would be on pso2 main site's news.

It's not.

And that's why the article is nonsense.

Last Sunday, shortly before midnight, video game company Sega noticed that some players were encountering problems keeping them from signing into the servers for Phantasy Star Online 2. In response, a message was sent out from the title’s official Twitter account, saying that the company was looking into the cause of the problem and would be correcting it shortly.
    Yeah, no. This didn't happen.

It's weird because for once almost everything I know firsthand is accurately discussed on other articles. Could be better, but not necessarily the fault of the authors, and websites like this are usually pretty terrible about that.

Can this thread be closed now. It's a false report. Turns out the logout thing really was invisible for people that were on, just talked with a friend about it that has no business lying.

Still, the other images look pretty damn photoshopped (turns out they're all legit)...and you can always just close your game via the big old X on the top right. Pretty stupid to bring up SAO.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Dec 16, 2014 at 03:32 AM.