Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Looks like 4-run Magatsu is doable, we cleared it in just over 10 minutes with no Chain Trigger, only Limit Break FiBos. The clear rank is based on the percentage of QETs cleared, not the actual points accumulated, so finishing it before you reach 1000 points shouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka~ View Post
    Lol, that Gloam Arm. Oh hold on... You're HnS. Congrats on getting better at typing English m8!
    Thanks, I am having gratitude to those on pso-world people as well. First they think I am bad TA now they following me. o3o

The funny things now I am one behind the creative behind TA. Good players now bashing eachother if you know what I means(someone here call me Bob).

This EQ is shit. My HU can't do shit at all!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by STNFCST View Post
    The funny things now I am one behind the creative behind TA. Good players now bashing eachother if you know what I means(someone here call me Bob).
    lol you wish

Quote Originally Posted by STNFCST View Post
    Such lobby conference.

Wonder what they think about us?

Spoiler!

Especially there is high chance you running high speed load pc.

And yea not enough RA.
    I know she has a chance at it
    A shame you wouldn't know that
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Hey everybody, it's a Magatsu strategy guide thinga-ma-jig!

Relinking in case anyone pops into this thread and didn't see me link it earlier.

Ran it for the first time on 04 and cleared both runs as me being only RA first run and second RA showed up second run
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

I think the only drop that actually appeals to me out of everything it is has is the Talis with the lightning damage boost.

I've been waiting for one of those for ages to do some Ra Zonde spamming with.

Yay got my first run successful but vh run.
    Spoiler!

2nd run is bad though a crappy WB came along and shoot at wrong spot over and over again. And it seems he like to fight with ours 1st run WB user placing WB on such platform as target not his core etc...
    Last edited by STNFCST; Dec 19, 2014 at 10:00 AM.

Something needs to be done about this eq needing WB or you can leave because you will fail... something among the lines of nerfing magatsu hp and nerfing wb effect on him too

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !