Default PSO2 doesn't start

I have updated the game using PSO2 tweeker. I have installed all of the english patches as well. when i press launch PSO2, the tweeker goes away and i can see the process in my task manager, but a few seconds later, it just goes away. Tell me if theres any more info you guys need to help me out!
    Last edited by GPhoenix; Feb 27, 2015 at 08:44 AM.

There are a couple of things you can try that might help aside from the usually check for driver updates, make sure you have DirectX, etc.
    First, make sure the Tweaker is not in the Downloads folder; preferably have it be in its own folder elsewhere.
    Then, from Troubleshooting, run "Fix Gameguard Errors." If that doesn't help, try disabling any firewall or anti-virus you may have running.

that did it! thanks!
    UPDATE!: now im getting network error 249. I've gotten as far as selecting a ship.
    Last edited by GPhoenix; Feb 27, 2015 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GPhoenix View Post
    that did it! thanks!
    UPDATE!: now im getting network error 249. I've gotten as far as selecting a ship.
    You'll most likely need to connect via VPN or Proxy. Easiest way is to click the link at the top of the Tweaker's information window.

I had the same problem and the gameguard fix help starting the game, but now after the sega and nvidia videos my screen stays black(all i see is a bit of flickering like if you use 59hz or sth.) and when I press alt+f4 I here the menu opening. So I definately in the game. But I just the a black screen ingame.

Also tried windowed mode, but didn´t change a thing.

Do you know a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Meister-Yoda View Post
    I had the same problem and the gameguard fix help starting the game, but now after the sega and nvidia videos my screen stays black(all i see is a bit of flickering like if you use 59hz or sth.) and when I press alt+f4 I here the menu opening. So I definately in the game. But I just the a black screen ingame.

Also tried windowed mode, but didn´t change a thing.

Do you know a solution?
    Try running a file check/Check for Old/Missing Files. It's possible you might have corrupt or missing files.