Angry PSO2 GAMEGUARD KILLING MY INTERNET!

My game-guard destroys my internet connection to the point I have to restart my PC! Its been doing this since last month, 1 out of 11 tries I get lucky but its driving me insane!

So I cant play PSO2 anymore and if I try I have to restart my PC because GAME GUARD DESTROYS MY INTERNET CONNECTION!

Can you go into more detail?

When I hit the start button on the little window that shows characters from the game, Matoi's face ect, as soon as GAMEGUARD Loads (That little grey window that pops up at the top left of your screen) then my PC's internet connection starts going down to limited to NONE, then RED X.

The game ofcourse is extremely laggy and has no internet as THERE IS NO INTENET, Gameguard kills my internet. Its just PSO2 and gameguard that does this to my PC, it didn't use to! whats going on? the game ran smooth some weeks ago!

EDIT: Scratch that, GAMEGUARD SLOWS DOWN MY WHOLE PC, it makes everything slow down and crashes many programs and functions from my pc like indexer and explorer (CRUCIAL PC functions)! Hell when I had AVAST it Blue Screen my PC! I heard gameguard is a trojan virus, I dont doubt it.

This is the gameguard error report.

Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Aug 26, 2015 at 03:55 PM.

Have you tried deleting the Gameguard folder in your PSO2 directory to allow fresh versions of its files to download?

Yeah and it told me YOU NEED PERMISSION TO DELETE!

Restart in safe mode and try to delete it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Restart in safe mode and try to delete it again.
    As we spoke I had my PSO2 redownloader on, and now that it finished my PSO2 works which is odd because i tried it earlier this morning but not sure if i got the patch as it finished, some say the patch is making PSO2 crash and give black screens recently maybe thats why. Hmm..

It makes no sense, as I said 1 out of 11 times sometimes it lets me in, I wonder...Did the patch really cause all this?
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Aug 26, 2015 at 06:04 PM.