Default PSO2es black screen

Hi! I haven't played pso2 in awhile and am looking to get back in to it. I am trying to get bluestacks to work so i can get my premium back, but I keep getting a black screen followed by a crash (though it keeps running in the background) every time I try to launch pso2es. I never had problems with this before. What is going on here? It is the same bluestacks build I have always had (so I dont lose access to pso2es with the 16 digit key thing). I dont want to resintall it, because then I cant use pso2es. Please help!

Do you have Avast antivirus?
    I think ES uses Gameguard too?

In the "Suddenly BSOD" topic here, it's been pretty much proven that GG and Avast don't get along any more and always crash everything. I'm on that thread too, because the solution is to download an older version of Avast, but because I tend to get mostly results in Dutch or ones that SAY they are older but are then the bad=new version...I'm not having any luck.

If an older version can't be found, either GG or Avast has to be bothered to update itself so "you just have to wait" which could take months and is not an answer anyone wants to hear, especially if you just paid for premium and now can't use any version of the game at all.