Default Consistent 630s?

Just today at around 11:AM-ish UTC/GMT +8, I couldn't log into the game? Like it would let me choose Ship 2 Ur, Authenticate Sega ID and whatnot but once I got to the Character Selection menu screen, I kept getting Error 630s? Every time I tried to reload, I would get an Error 630 at that menu screen. I tried doing file checks with the tweaker, restarting my computer/router, and applying the proxy and stuff, but nothing worked. A few hours later, around 1/2:00ish, another person playing PSO2 in our house had the same problem. Our wifi had never been fantastic, but this problem had never happened before, and we even restarted the router. Neither of us are very computer savvy, and we were wondering if anybody had any input or had a similar situation? Oh also, I tried updating DirectX and disabling firewall, and they did not work.
    Last edited by Exeunt; Aug 9, 2015 at 09:53 AM.

Not saying this will fix any of that 100% but it may help if you add the PSO2tweaker and PSO2.exe to the exceptions list of your firewall but do not disable it the firewall for some reason still happens to block things even if it's disabled. Usually it happens less to none at least it did for me. Also right click the tweaker and "run as admin" do not just check the "run as admin" under properties/compatibility. I found that actually does not give it full admin rights because of the stuff your firewall is blocking. o -o