Thread: Black screen?

Default Black screen?

This just started happening today, I don't really have a clue as to why, but it works fine in Japanese. It goes to a black screen when I try to use the english patch.

Any fixes? I really need to be able to play in English.

Wait. We're in maintenance. If you are installing the patch via the tweaker, it is possible it isn't using the most recent one that was released yet.

is the maintenance still on going as iv downloaded a new patches and i get the saga and nvidia screen but goes black after that

Servers are up now. I was having the same issue until I uninstalled the English patch (but not the large files). It's working fine for me, now.

I still got a black screen doe, i done re patched if you wanna use that term/phrase the english patches, restarted the pc, checked for old missin files and clicked the fix pso2 exe thing.

Nothing. What gives mang D:

Update: The New English patch is the culprit. Checked for old missin files (seems like it reversed everything) then installed the english patch and got the black screen again.
    Last edited by Thienien; Aug 26, 2015 at 07:53 AM.

I think I may be having the same issues as well but for me when the game comes up with the black screen my pc crashes and gets a blue screen. x-x

I wanna see how I can fix it but at the same time I'm worried I'll put too much stress on my pc.