Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    Even if the cash shop was the same price, it'd still be cheaper without the foreign transaction fee that most credit cards charge you. That's the biggest thing stopping me from spending any money on the cash shop currently, because I don't want to be charged the extra 5% I think it is on my card.
    Yea, all the prices are steep to begin with, didn't even think of that. I am of the few who still prefer subscription games to free to play. I hate being nickle-and-dime'd, but apparently the majority of people like that

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    You must not realize how many people have no interest in playing on the international server.
    You must no realize how much more people there are than the several hundreds of western players are on the servers.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    You must no realize how much more people there are than the several hundreds of western players are on the servers.
    A lot of people, myself included, are playing there just until the western version releases. I am happy to play on the JP servers, since the community efforts have made it simple and very do-able, but the cash shop is expensive, and I hate feeling like I shouldn't be there.

The nice thing though is the yen is starting to get cheaper. So that helps a bit. The prices are steep even for Japanese standards. There's really no reason why premium should be anything more than 1000AC a month, and 500AC to change your hair color? Really Sega?

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    The nice thing though is the yen is starting to get cheaper. So that helps a bit. The prices are steep even for Japanese standards. There's really no reason why premium should be anything more than 1000AC a month, and 500AC to change your hair color? Really Sega?
    What is it that they're charging for scape dolls again?

Any time anyone tries to argue prices in PSO2 are fair, all you gotta do is say "scape doll."

The rest of the argument makes itself.

Inb4itsoptionalandyournotforcedtobuyit argument.

My theory:

They'll give out info ~2 weeks after demo'ing it at PAX Melbourne (Australia).

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    My theory:

They'll give out info ~2 weeks after demo'ing it at PAX Melbourne (Australia).
    Did they say they were demoing the game there? Actually Pax East is in a week and are they even demoing it there?

It was last year that they had a demo booth, so far no other news. If they plan on releasing any information either PAX East or PAX in general should shed light on anything.

Nothing on their site has said anything about being at PAX this year though.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

So, we should try getting this back on topic haha. Anyone have any good theories for why their hasn't been any news?