Page 143 of 466 FirstFirst ... 4393133140141142143144145146153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4655

Bought Journey off of PSN the other night and played it tonight. All I can say is that this game may be short, but I feel that it's well worth the $15 price tag. Such a different experience than most others, but I can't expect no less from the people that brought about Flow and Flower.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Bought Journey off of PSN the other night and played it tonight. All I can say is that this game may be short, but I feel that it's well worth the $15 price tag. Such a different experience than most others, but I can't expect no less from the people that brought about Flow and Flower.
    This is the first game I get after I fix my TV.

One of my PSU buddies has actually gotten me hooked on SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online. Because we both like Phantasy Star and we both like Gundam. Since I also still play SD Gundam G Generation WORLD regularly (most of the time, it's the only game I have time to play, since it's on PSP and I can take it places), I'm really enjoying seeing those cute little robots doing other things... while still blowing each other to bits.

Currently using ReGelg. Since there's two different ReGelgs available and this is the rarer one, I'm guessing this one might be Illia Pazom's from Gundam ZZ. Not that anyone else had a ReGelg for the entirety of the series. It's so ludicrously fun to use; it just spams explosives everywhere and has borderline infinite ammo. I'm a little less than halfway to unlocking the Defense Commander ability, which can only result in total ridiculousness.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Played The Orange Box(360) a few mins ago, now im playing PSU AOTI(JP)

Just started Pokémon Plus Nobunaga no Yabou.

It's very interesting so far. Highly doubt we'll get it, even if it is Pokemon. Someone is already working on an English patch so that's cool, but I love me some Pokemas, cannot wait for that.

(it's DSi enhanced so it's region locked on a DSi/3DS, not sure about DS/DS Lite)
    Last edited by Rashiid; Mar 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Tried out Mario Party 9 with a buddy and i gotta admit that it's one of the worst in the serie. The new captain and vehicle idea is just pure luck based.
    Even if i try to lose, it's not certain i will unlike the previous parts.

Also, very linear and almost no stragegi involved.

Why is it so hard to make some more variety involved?
    MP3 had that rpg duel thing and MP5 had those battle vehicles. Those modes were at least interesting..
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

My cousin's been down taking vacation over the last month while he waits on work, so I've been boosting his Gamerscore (since he cares about that kind of thing). Got him 1,000 on Skyrim, 800~some on Mass Effect 2 & 3, and replayed Bayonetta & Mirror's Edge on his account for an easy (though fun) 600 some GS each. I think he liked Mirror's Edge and Bayonetta a lot more than he let on... though being primarily a FPS gamer, he saw it as blasphemous that I threw away all the guns I swiped from the Blues. At least until he saw the 95gs reward for Test of Faith and Pacifist pop up.

I'm on my playthrough of Skyrim right now, after which I'll probably try to go back and finish up Catherine. That is, unless some crazy white supremacist fuck decides to kill me after I troll their forums with pictures of my black female legionnaire standing triumphantly over the vivisected corpse of the StormCloak leader.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Mar 20, 2012 at 09:10 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Dead island.

Finally got around to trying out the Love demo. It feels a bit jumbled, honestly.

Stalker Call of Pripyat. Played it through a few times, still shoddy performance even on my rig. Decided to add a few mods too which adds a few neat features and better looking gfx

Asides from that my JP PSU revival is still going strong and i'm playing the game daily. Mainly due to hrorific drop rates for item's i'm trying to hunt

Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display