Page 246 of 466 FirstFirst ... 146196236243244245246247248249256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 4655

I've spent the last two crappy after-work evenings just laying in bed and playing Ys Seven on my PSP. Not really feeling the story much, but this series seems to have a thing with keeping it as simple as possible, even if it's to the detriment of what most play RPGs for.

Still, the action's satisfying, if a bit different. Seems a bit more grindy than I was expecting with all the material collection, skill leveling, and really badly designed quest system. I'm willing to accept it as "something different" though, and boss fights and dungeons are still relatively entertaining.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Brother borrowed Far Cry 3 from a friend, so giving it a go. Gameplay feels akin to Borderlands or Dead Island, although guns feel somewhat underpowered. The co-op mode, which I did not know it had, is actually entertaining.

But holy balls, is the main character annoying as hell. It's hard to have sympathy for him, let alone enjoy playing as him, when he's constantly bitching and moaning about every little thing. Which completely contrasts the gameplay when he wrestles alligators with a knife like a boss and pops a broken thumb back into place without flinching.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

TERA finally downloaded(took almost all day) in any case I've been playing the waiting game all day with some PSO2 in it.

Edit: chose Celestial Hills after a bit of google searching.
    Last edited by Valkyrie Lovrina; Feb 6, 2013 at 04:41 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

On to Dragonborn. Playing it kind of makes me want to go back and revisit it in Morrowind. Afterloading the game up and getting started, I was actually able to learn a two of the shouts introduced in Dawnguard but alas, I am once again stuck not being able to learn any words from the shout taught by Durnheviir or any of the words I've come across in Dragonborn. The only thing to do is hope that this clears itself up somewhere down the quest-line or a patch is released.

EDIT: I may just be suffering from a case of poor design on Bethesda's part.
    Last edited by Mike; Feb 6, 2013 at 08:54 PM.

I've played through Star Fox 64 3D a couple times this week. The game still holds up. I really wish they would release a new Star Fox game in the vein of this one.

Still, I played the heck out of that game when it first came out. I should probably put it down soon and move on to one of the other games I got over the holidays: Kid Icarus. I've heard a lot of good things about this game, so I should really shift over to it.

(And then I can start digging into all the unfinished and unopened DS games I have sitting around. Ghost Trick, I will play you one of these days.)

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I've played through Star Fox 64 3D a couple times this week. The game still holds up. I really wish they would release a new Star Fox game in the vein of this one.
    Hell I'd settle for a few DLC missions.

Time for an all medal run! LET'S DO THIS!

Kid Icarus. I've heard a lot of good things about this game, so I should really shift over to it.

(And then I can start digging into all the unfinished and unopened DS games I have sitting around. Ghost Trick, I will play you one of these days.)
    Kid Icarus may take some getting used to. I think in all the time I spent finishing it, I never ended up comfortable with the controls. It's a fun little game, but I'd say prepare yourself for some control frustration.

Also, YES! VERY YES! Ghost Trick is crazy good. It's one of the few Capcom games I feel was written in a way that it wasn't trying to lay hooks for a sequel, and I think that in itself makes the story feel a lot more solid and genuine.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

Still, I played the heck out of that game when it first came out. I should probably put it down soon and move on to one of the other games I got over the holidays: Kid Icarus. I've heard a lot of good things about this game, so I should really shift over to it.

Star Fox 64 3D is great. I have a few DS games to beat myself.
    My sig disappeared.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy V and Breath of Fire II.

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orange_Coconut View Post
    I'm currently playing Final Fantasy V and Breath of Fire II.
    FFV is super awesome.
    My sig disappeared.