Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Subunits -.-

Default Subunits -.-

I see Sub units are the weakest units in the entire game, and they have been for a very long time, i dont see any point in having them in the game. Does anyone equip them? If so why?

If you don't have anything else for that slot, they'll fit anywhere.

And they tend to NPC for more than the other units.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Odessa JP Elitist Force

Some subunits have abilities like Spirita III and Stamina III, Power III etc. that are 3s or 4s. You may not equip them or actually use them, but they're very useful and sometimes expensive when affixing fodders and some are worth a lot of meseta. Just food for thought before you NPC it.
    JP PSO2: Odessa - FONewearl, Fo/Br, Fo/Te, Fo/FI
    Team: Night Arks Manager

JP PSU: Odessa - ♀ Newman - LV180 - マスターフォース (MF) 20

ah yes i assumed that would be the answer, however I would never use a sub unit for affixing taking into consideration that no sub unit has soul on it, any affix without soul makes no productive sense, especially with success rates considering soul. So im just really stumped by sub units.

Quote Originally Posted by xxmadplayerxx View Post
    ah yes i assumed that would be the answer, however I would never use a sub unit for affixing taking into consideration that no sub unit has soul on it, any affix without soul makes no productive sense, especially with success rates considering soul. So im just really stumped by sub units.
    You don't just wait for Quartz Soul Power III 4 slot to drop in your lap, you make it. And to make it you need something with 4 slots and Power III or go from Power I onwards. Seems people go either way as Power III 3-5 slots sell pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    inb4, 10* subunits
    I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been what the aura units are. They probably couldn't set up a way to make only one aura display so they just shoehorned them into the rear category.

multi aura sounds gonna cool... like you combining clone aura, ice aura and fire aura...? AVATAR , TEH LEGEND OF ARKs

sega sez : not gonna happen

well, prolly to avoid graphic glitch ?
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

I would love our equipment getting sockets and that we could put those subunits in the sockets, making good use of them. Right now they're useless(unless used for fodder).

They're probably just going to be crafting fodder soon i guess.