Page 410 of 576 FirstFirst ... 310360400407408409410411412413420460510 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 5755

Okay thanks. Yeah its only trash, dont know why I was worried about that.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    ..... though part of the reason is I didn't level my Combat Escape at all, so I can just activate KC, and hoping for a opportunity to activate Gear (usually on bosses, PSE Burst, or if I feel it's necessary).
    Can I ask why? 20 seconds of invincibility not useful to you? ):

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Can I ask why? 20 seconds of invincibility not useful to you? ):
    Oh, it's because Combat Escape is for Br main only ..... I use FiBr It's ... on my sig
    I still think Combat Escape is really good if it's available of course.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 24, 2015 at 07:55 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I just got a "Yamigarasu" 12* katana that boosts damage if I use different PAs. Katana doesnt really combo well, considering there are only 4 useful PAs (and one of them is for dashing). All the PAs are for completely different purposes too.

Kanran - AOE spam for mobs
    Sakura - single target dps
    Hatou - air targets/weakpoints, fat/dangerous bosses

I would estimate my PA usage rate is something like:
    Kanran - 40%
    Sakura - 30%
    Hatou - 28%
    Asagiri - 2%
    Shunka - RIP

I mean it looks cool but...

The difficulty of use, frustration of grinding a 12* and I already have a Sukei Suzumi with maxed element. But I feel bad letting only my 2nd 12* drop ever collect dust in my storage. Does anyone have experience using this thing?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, if you don't play using combo, I'd suggest not grinding it (unless you got tons of money and don't mind grinding it of course ) ...... Might want to wait until Sega release a new potential later (if lucky), and see if it suits you better

As far as combo goes, TsukimiSazanka - GekkaZakuro is pretty good. I'm using it for bossing (counter purpose) or higher HP mobs, I add SakuraEnd at the end too if possible.

As for mobbing, FudouKuchinashi - KanranKikyou might be good. I'm using it for mobbing, since the stun from Fudou can save lives (due to 600-ish HP I own or maybe other people), adding SakuraEnd at the end if possible too, just in case the mob is tough.

Note : I'm using Zamunarazan (Fi-equipable Average Stance Katana), but I'm using TAJA FiBr, so I'm utilizing combos.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Well, if you don't play using combo, I'd suggest not grinding it (unless you got tons of money and don't mind grinding it of course ) ...... Might want to wait until Sega release a new potential later (if lucky), and see if it suits you better

As far as combo goes, TsukimiSazanka - GekkaZakuro is pretty good. I'm using it for bossing (counter purpose) or higher HP mobs, I add SakuraEnd at the end too if possible.

As for mobbing, FudouKuchinashi - KanranKikyou might be good. I'm using it for mobbing, since the stun from Fudou can save lives (due to 600-ish HP I own or maybe other people), adding SakuraEnd at the end if possible too, just in case the mob is tough.

Note : I'm using Zamunarazan (Fi-equipable Average Stance Katana), but I'm using TAJA FiBr, so I'm utilizing combos.
    Hmm...that is interesting, but I dont want to use Fi sub
    Fudou costs lots of PP and Kanran already has a knockdown effect which works well. Maybe its not my style. I will hold onto it and wait for SEGA to buff the other PAs then maybe I can use it. Thank you!

Also its a bit sad Bravers are dead. Im the only one to ask questions here.

He's not using fighter sub. Fi Main has the highest damage output. Subbing it would be pretty dumb unless wanting focus on mobs with
    Chase Advance(which you shouldn't). Also nah, don't even mess with that Katana. Snatch JA is too good to not use, and that collides
    with this potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    He's not using fighter sub. Fi Main has the highest damage output. Subbing it would be pretty dumb unless wanting focus on mobs with
    Chase Advance(which you shouldn't). Also nah, don't even mess with that Katana. Snatch JA is too good to not use, and that collides
    with this potential.
    I know hes not using Fighter sub. Im asking about a katana that works with tech arts JA so if I were to use that katana I would use Fighter sub because it cant be equipped by Fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    I know hes not using Fighter sub. Im asking about a katana that works with tech arts JA so if I were to use that katana I would use Fighter sub because it cant be equipped by Fighter.
    ソリッドリカーブ, has Fury Combo Latent, god forbid anyone choosing Br/Hu Bow over Ra/Br bow just because of a potential, so I
    kinda missed that. Adding to that, why would you even want to go Br/Fi for a weapon knowing how bad that combo is?
    12 stars are nowhere near 13, and are usually beaten by 11, this still stands.

Yeah, a handful 12* are good, the rest is mediocre or worse.
    Cowtana is the strongest readily available katana atm, only beaten by Orochi and Ares.

Also, been thinking that coutnering frequently for the gear boost ought to be more efficient cause you get a very nice boost for a good while.
    So it pays to counter even mobs, but of course only if you can do it within a few seconds, no point waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Cowtana is the strongest readily available katana atm, only beaten by Orochi and Ares.
    Yasha is 2-3mil gtfo with your uneducated posts.