Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Lolitron View Post
    You could sell your left leg for a few hundred dollars, take a couple days off from work, and fly over to California to attend...
    I was trying to convey the message of how badly I want to go. Doesn't mean I was serious about the leg thing. It was exaggeration. Though, selling my leg for a few hundred dollars might not be a bad idea, seeing as I'm low on money, and unemployed.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Cool...for the people that live in the area. I live in Florida, so I obviously can't be in attendance, even though I'd trade my left leg to go.

You guys should really consider widening the interactivity to more people than just the San-Fran area. Like, how Bungie does those "touring" events for their Halo games. I mean, it might be a huge stretch for you all, but it's something to possibly consider in the future. It would also help advertise the series a little more, too, and even bring more people into the Phantasy Star niche.

To all the people that can go, have a good time. I'll be over here, being excruciatingly jealous .
    couldnt have said it better

Went last year to the Phantasy Star Zero event with my brother, and now we're going to this event.

OK, updated the list and extended the waiting list to reflect all the weekend requests, too.

Since the waiting list is now 20+ people strong, I am going to see if we can open up a bit more space to try and accommodate even more people.