Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Pretty sure it's because of the backlash from Hero,remember they had to cut out a lot of ep 5 content because they had to reschedule balance patches in.In hindsight this is probably a good thing for Sakai since he's the one in charge and he did get frustrated and said those things about the playerbase which he later had to apologize for.

I feel like they should rotate Sakai and Kimura out of the team next year. 6 years is a very long time to work on the same game. Even without the backlash they should be allowed the freedom to focus on something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    I feel like they should rotate Sakai and Kimura out of the team next year. 6 years is a very long time to work on the same game. Even without the backlash they should be allowed the freedom to focus on something else.
    i wonder why these 2 fools wasnt kick out of the team since EP4 i mean common , that EP had almost everything against

sloth art direction , sloth gameplay ( for tokyo, RQ and pre adjusted yamato and mother) and the worst part is i felt EP5 had to be the one paying for the broken dishes

and before you guys throw me trash , let me say: someone have to be blame for aprove EP4 to begin with not sure if was sakai and kimura or somebody else :/

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i wonder why these 2 fools wasnt kick out of the team since EP4 i mean common , that EP had almost everything against

sloth art direction , sloth gameplay ( for tokyo, RQ and pre adjusted yamato and mother) and the worst part is i felt EP5 had to be the one paying for the broken dishes

and before you guys throw me trash , let me say: someone have to be blame for aprove EP4 to begin with not sure if was sakai and kimura or somebody else :/
    Despite the english speaking player's negative opinion, JP's somehow don't really care much about it...or im just missing something about JP's opinion on EP4
    test

People saying we should farm 8 hours a day for weeks at a time make me wonder if they know this thing called a job.
    The worst part is that even if we did, we are still tied to RNG and some of us have really screwy RNG.

Point in case, when Ezelion released, i was on paid holidays and since i was actually enjoying the free field farming i did dozens upon dozens of farming sessions with as many boosts as i could possibly have + premium drinks and i have dropped a grand total of one *14 egg and thatīs it.

No units, no weapons, none of the relevant loot and not even a miserable solo trigger.

What m i supposed to do then?

I am perfectly fine with good things taking a long time and effort to obtain but then DO NOT MAKE THEM RNG BASED.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    People saying we should farm 8 hours a day for weeks at a time make me wonder if they know this thing called a job.
    The worst part is that even if we did, we are still tied to RNG and some of us have really screwy RNG.

Point in case, when Ezelion released, i was on paid holidays and since i was actually enjoying the free field farming i did dozens upon dozens of farming sessions with as many boosts as i could possibly have + premium drinks and i have dropped a grand total of one *14 egg and thatīs it.

No units, no weapons, none of the relevant loot and not even a miserable solo trigger.

I am perfectly fine with good things taking a long time and effort to obtain but then DO NOT MAKE THEM RNG BASED.
    these boost weeks have more emphasis on collecting stones than getting the actual drop (i only say this because i havent seen more than one Cere drop so far and a few eggs), idk i honestly didnt run coast all this week and now that its being boosted next week some more i may actually run.

however, some of us do work, full or part time + school and STILL find the time to put in hours of farming. it just seems the people who cant find the time are the ones who complain more about not being able to farm consistently(obviously). idk what to tell you really

exchange them with yellow stone

If things were not RNG based there would be no point though. It's just like "Awesome, I spent a preset amount of time repeating this task to get a pretty image and number change in a game." With RNG rarity is actually a thing, so it's actually exciting getting something great. This is a loot based RPG, the entire concept since their existence was to slay monsters in hopes of them dropping sweet gear. When you remove that you're just taking a massive step towards becoming another cliche theme park "I choose what you're doing" MMO. It's like playing Ninja Gaiden and saying "Arrrgh I'm dying too much, make the hardest difficulty easier because I don't have time to get that good."
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    If things were not RNG based there would be no point though. It's just like "Awesome, I spent a preset amount of time repeating this task to get a pretty image and number change in a game." With RNG rarity is actually a thing, so it's actually exciting getting something great. This is a loot based RPG, the entire concept since their existence was to slay monsters in hopes of them dropping sweet gear. When you remove that you're just taking a massive step towards becoming another cliche theme park "I choose what you're doing" MMO. It's like playing Ninja Gaiden and saying "Arrrgh I'm dying too much, make the hardest difficulty easier because I don't have time to get that good."
    While I agree I'm still really hoping SEGA keeps implementing various weapon/stone exchanges. Because there is a whole world between "I put hours and hours of my life and got nothing" and "I put hours and hours of my life and didn't get a shiny, but I actually got resources that let me get a consolation prize"

The "ideal" situation for me is the one where the rewards are not based on RNG, but the rate at which the player can work towards them is based on RNG. For example imagine wanting to kill 99 Krabahdas. You can be lucky and get them within an hour of Ruins farming, or you can spend 10 hours and still be less than halfway (for them moment let's ignore the fact that they have 100% spawn rate in certain content)

Or similar to how Conqueror's Crests worked at the start of the episode: You could get 0, 1 or 2 after completing Crimson Dragon. Unlucky ones would not get any, lucky ones would. But still, the 50 Crests for weekly campaigns still have a massively stronger influence on income rate, which pretty much "devalued" the RNG reward part of completing EQs.

Of course I do acknowledge the rage that a player could experience if they saw everyone else progress at a faster rate than themselves, especially when it swinged from 0% to 200% in the above example.