Default Still need to play PS Generation 1 & 2?

These games are now available for download on the Playstation 3 through the japanese PSN. Good times for those who never had a chance to pick these up. I don't think the patch for the first one will work though.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

These are still in japanese.

There are translations for PSI on the PS2, I don't know how far along PSII is. I never did beat it, but Generations is so much better than the original.

Generation 1 is very easy compared to the original, something they solved with Generation 2, it's almost as hard as the original, but still with all the advantages of the new combat system (if you want to experience something similar to the original, then ignore critics, and weapon elements). Bot have a lot of expanded plot, I hope the translation of gen 2 is finished some day.

If you want to experience the original games, the Japanese PSN also has the collection, it includes the four main games in English, bug fixes, added difficulties, and even a button to run!

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Generation 1 is very easy compared to the original, something they solved with Generation 2, it's almost as hard as the original, but still with all the advantages of the new combat system (if you want to experience something similar to the original, then ignore critics, and weapon elements). Bot have a lot of expanded plot, I hope the translation of gen 2 is finished some day.

If you want to experience the original games, the Japanese PSN also has the collection, it includes the four main games in English, bug fixes, added difficulties, and even a button to run!
    I don't know how to get something on the japanese psn for my ps3, but I'M sure I can figure it out if I do the research, but before I do I'd rather know the price first because I don't wanna do all that work and find out it's too pricey for my tastes, anyone know? Also why does japanese psn have english versions? herp.

I bought a 100yen SEN card from play-asia I believe, PS collection was priced at 800yen so 200yen remained floating in my account (not even worth a DOA5U costume lol).

Thanks for telling us, I didn't know, I'll grab them