Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Man, demo Gore/Gou is really disappointing.

I know it's probably just a low rank or something but damn that was easy :/
    It's definitely not going to be like the real one. It's low high rank stuff and with the rest of the breeds in the game it will ramp up like usual.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Man, demo Gore/Gou is really disappointing.

I know it's probably just a low rank or something but damn that was easy :/
    Is to be expected as he is a flagship monster and probably just the low rank. I know he has several new moves in G rank, but there is the adult version and the chaos version that are much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Is to be expected as he is a flagship monster and probably just the low rank. I know he has several new moves in G rank, but there is the adult version and the chaos version that are much harder.
    Also, the demo has you fairly overgeared.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Freshellent View Post
    It's definitely not going to be like the real one. It's low high rank stuff and with the rest of the breeds in the game it will ramp up like usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Also, the demo has you fairly overgeared.
    Oh I know. I just expected something more like 3U demo Plesioth where it felt like I had barely enough time :/

Oh I know. I just expected something more like 3U demo Plesioth where it felt like I had barely enough time :/
    Plessy? That thing is just plain horribly designed and a nightmare just about to everyone regardless of gear....thank god he isn't returning. *looks back at 2nd Gen*

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Original MH Plessy with full screen hitbox IMO will always be the worst. Ugh impossible to dodge the hip attack. Plus you had to use frogs to fish it out to start the battle otherwise it just sat in the water?! Damn such an AI flaw all around with the original

Plessy's hitbox was basically fixed in the MH3 series. Still, I felt I was one of the only ones who actually dodged the hipcheck in the Freedom series. It did become a running joke, though. People would come up with hipcheck jokes about how far away the actual move can be and still hit. Jokes like in another zone.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Why did I not see this before >.> Anywho seeing as this demo entertained me far more than 3U ever did I am truly looking forward to it. To me 3U doesn't exist it's nothing to me but fanservice in preparation for mh4/u. I've been playing MH from the very start and 3U in general sickened me how easy it was in comparison to other games even mh3 I feel with it's limited content.

To be fair. MH3 and MH3U sort of did what it had to do in order to increase the overseas audience. In that, it was kind of rather successful being a pretty active community. They also marked the first times, for which it was a lot easier for western audiences to find someone to play with.

Even so, I feel it still had a good amount of satisfaction of overcoming higher hunter ranks, for a lot of people.

MH4/U is definitely the game that turns it up with the community they acquired. The game that said, "Ok. Now you know MH3U, you're ready for this."

This is more typical of Capcom than you think. They often do the 3 times a charm thing with their fighting games, too. First, a revamp or rebirth, then something a bit more expanded and inviting, then the fully featured combo for the Vets, old and new.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.