Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Duplicate Mag Trigger Actions

Hello I have a dilemma with my Mag.

I finally got it evolved to Cypheus which it gets Support / Invincibility,lit A. automatically but I accidentally gave Fornax the same ability before the evolution so I now have Invincibility A twice.

Does that mean the trigger action slot is wasted or the action stacks?

Given to the nature of the AC store, I'm gonna automatically guess. wasted.

I don't actually know if it stacks since it does seem to be on a cooldown and other abilities with cooldowns do stack, but I do know you can overwrite it with another ability if you want.

Oh they can be overwritten? I was guessing the nature of this game and thought it would try to make you buy a Mag Reset.

I have another question. My mag is now level 100 so what stats should I be raising now?

Does the actual mag stat boost your own? i.e. lv. 30 Ranged Def. boosts R-DEF on character.
    Last edited by Byuunion; Aug 7, 2013 at 08:12 AM.

Yep, you can overwrite actions. It's just the stats you can't change. You can even change its photon blast and attack once you get your hands on some excubes (8 for the PB, 2 for the attack).

And yep, your mag's stats directly boost yours. 1 point on your mag is 1 point on your base stats - base stats being the kind that help you equip items. This is actually their real purpose, to help you equip gear.

For what you should be raising, well, what class are you? What other classes do you play? There's no simple answer here if you have just the one mag, unfortunately. This is where money comes into play. Having 2-3 mags is highly recommended to get the most out of your classes.

I am a Ranger/Gunner. I have 60 levels into Ranged and 28 levels into Dexterity(Ability). I think I should keep raising those right?

Also you can only equip one mag at a time so how would having multiple mags benefit one class?

Quote Originally Posted by Byuunion View Post
    I am a Ranger/Gunner. I have 60 levels into Ranged and 28 levels into Dexterity(Ability). I think I should keep raising those right?

Also you can only equip one mag at a time so how would having multiple mags benefit one class?
    Different type of mag for helping equip different equip.
    Currently dex isn't as helpful as before, since they reduced the defensive/dex requirement of defensive gears.
    So most poeple just focus on 1 class.

And having multiple mags will be helpful depending on the class you play, as most people tend to try out different class based on rare gear they get, such as hunter switching to ranger, because getting a elder rifle, or force, because of elder rod, etc.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I'm pretty sure Invincibility stacks, since you can repeatedly meet the condition after having it triggered once without it activating again for some time, so another one would probably let you get two in a row. Though you'll likely not really need two since you'll either get your PB filled after the mag trigger is off cooldown, or not even find it useful at all since it goes off whenever it wants.

But yeah, when you use a device on your mag with all trigger action slots full, the game will ask you which one you want to replace.

Multiple mags would be for different classes on the same character. A Hunter with your R-Atk/Dex mag would have trouble equipping high end weapons, as well as simply losing out on damage. Just switch mags when you switch classes and you're on equal footing with someone who only plays the one class with the one mag.

You can change all of your stats with out a reset via mag food I'm pretty sure.
    Leader of Galactic Circus
    Smith-60Hu/60Fi/53Br/30Gu
    Astrid-50Fo/30Te
    Devil-chan-52Hu/52Fi/52Fo/52Te/52Ra/52Gu/17Br

Quote Originally Posted by Smithee View Post
    You can change all of your stats with out a reset via mag food I'm pretty sure.
    You cannot use a food reduction thingy to remove a level, just to reduce % to the next one.