Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Like everyone knows the Hunter class is the most common class in PSO. To be different i made a FOnewearl which is probally the second most rare character u see. The begining was alot of work. From lv 1 to 30 i felt weak and useless when playing with other people. It was alot of work training and leveling up my character. Especially the amount of money that u must waste on fluids. Now being at lv 77 i feel that all my work has paid off. I can equip Hunter weapons... Soul Eatter, DBL etc. and my ATP is almost maxed with shifta. 918 with the Soul Eatter. Plus my MST is really high 610 and almost maxed out. My Def is around 400 something using Parasite Wear: Del Rol which is probally my only weakness. But with high ATP and MST that is the ulitmate character right there. I can cast Techniques from far away with huge amounts of damage then finish them off with my Soul Eatter with no problem. I now make Hunters at higher levels then me look bad. Plus at the same time i serve as a support character using Shifta and Deband and healing. Im glad i went with a Force now this must be the best class at the end.

Rappy Hunter

SWEET YO!

Hah, I'm proud of you for stickin it out with the Force- I've seen alot of Japanese Players Master the Fonewearl..and I'm so glad they have!

Keep it up!

Wow -

Your conclusion is almost the opposite from mine in the Force areana... I have a lv 78 FOnewm, and I feel that I lag behind the hunters easily. I have a 600 or so atp w/ shifta (w/ soul eater equipped) and I have my mst maxed out. My spells, while useful, pale in comparison to a good hunters 3 hit combo w/ a dragon slayer. And to top it all off, I can take maybe 2 or 3 hits from a monster before death. Oh, and on VHard, any hit from almost any boss will kill me. I always feel like the weak link of the group. How did you get your ATP so high? My mag is mostly mind, w/ def as its 2nd highest. Is your mag mostly Pow? I am very interested, since I do like this character (so many hours invested in him!) but I am just feeling left behind. I mean even hunters 10 levels lower make me look bad.

Please share your secrets oh great one!

I have a lot of respect for those of you who can stick with a FOrce. I tried one, but got bored after using my RAnger so much.

For some reason though, I don't like my Ranger. I'm not exactly sure why, but I just don't like him very much. Today I started a new character and I like her alot more. Her name is Uriana and she is a HUnewearl. Right now she is lvl 4 because I just started, but I hope to catch up to my Ranger by the weekend (he is lvl 31).

Those Japanese PSO players really have a love for gaming that us Americans don't have. They will stick with a game until the have perfected it. It really is kinnda amazing. Hats of to all of you above level 70 and are forces.

PSO Assassin

I assume she has a power heavy mag... I have an almost pure def mag, so my force can take a decent beating but can't do much damage. I designed it that way since my thinking was... A force should focus on spellcasting, and if you want to do combat mainly with some casting make a HUmar, but maybe that was a mistake. Anyway... at some point you will max out your MST naturally, so mind heavy mags are a liabilty later on. At the point you max out your base MST the ideal force mag is probably some combination of power and def since all the other stats will be maxed out as well.

I have a lv 200 Soniti Mag. It has 156 Pow and 36 Def thats 1 reason why. I also have a Parasite Wear: Del Rol with 2 slots which has a God/Power equiped and a God/Mind+. I suggest u make some adjustments to your character then u won't regret it. If u would like to play with me sometime ill be glad. My aim name is GW Deathscythe15, email me or just let me know on this topic ill get back to u. Im a cool PSO player i try to give stuff away and i hate lamers that jack things.

What are the best items for raising a mag?

Ahh this is kinda of off topic but.... there are no "best items" it all depends on your class.

I have a RAmar lvl 20 and a HUmar lvl 43. What would be the best item to raise power for my RAmar? His mag is a Kaitbaha or something lvl 50.

I don't care what level your force is...any damage you think you can do will look minor compared to a hunter tearing through a level with a spread needle.