Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    I asked about the testing for you guys, just to find out exactly what it was. It sounds like it's a required thing from Sony, and not as much SEGA specific.

It's no fun but I can believe it, as there were similar policies in place constricting us with the PS2 version of PSU. Every single update, after finally being localized, had to be delayed an additional two weeks for their required testing. The PS2 actually delayed content across all versions of the game in a number of instances because of this.

What was ironic was that it only applied in the US/Europe, but not in Japan. Each branch has different policies, I suppose.
    Stuff like this is why I'm glad PSO2 is PC only. Sega can update it as they please without needing to get Sony or Microsoft to authorize it.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Well, at least you guys are getting it. I'm right to assume you guys never got the digital version of PSPo1 on your PSN, right?

We sure didn't. We didn't even get the demo.

All round Good Guy

True true, kinda sad that Aussies like us have to be linked to when UK/EU gets games(But then again, the UK's entire flag is in our flag, so to speak.). On the rarest of occassions, we get a new release or 2 before the whole world, shame it wasn't this game. Well if I get the US version of psp2, probably have to Americanify my other 2 games. Probably better off just waiting.

Quick uppdate, after my last post I did a google search just to check if there was a reliable source on this thread's title. I typed in the search bar for Australia's release date, some of the site's I came across said the 16th is still the exact date of this game's release in the land down under. One site said out now on both psp and psp go, others had some pricings, most likely for the UMD. Game Australia sells em for AU$64, another has em for $69.95. Hard to tell what it'll cost for DD, nothin concrete yet.
    Last edited by Kamen Rider Sting; Sep 20, 2010 at 10:00 PM. Reason: merge consecutive posts
    Active Characters: PSO2ob- Vinnie Vincent: Human LV10/1/1, PSP2- Rock Lee: LV104 Human, LV18 Hunter/Celoenus: LV15 Newman, LV5 Force.

Retired Characters: PSOBB- Count Dooku, HUMar. PSU:AotI- Zhao Yun, Human ForteFighter.

I told you this would suck. This is why I'm waiting for infinity.

They are stringing you along. You should be 3 days in already.

FC PSzero: 3696 0123 4211

*sigh* Boy am I glad I went out and bought a psp go when my previous psp hit the dust.... Well at least we got a date now....

All round Good Guy

Its the 21st now, soon AUS PSN will have a maintenence and update. Guess we'll wait and see after they're finished.
    Active Characters: PSO2ob- Vinnie Vincent: Human LV10/1/1, PSP2- Rock Lee: LV104 Human, LV18 Hunter/Celoenus: LV15 Newman, LV5 Force.

Retired Characters: PSOBB- Count Dooku, HUMar. PSU:AotI- Zhao Yun, Human ForteFighter.

The 6th is nearly upon us. Are they going to keep their word with the release date?

Quote Originally Posted by JubeiSaotome View Post
    We sure didn't. We didn't even get the demo.
    There's a demo of PSPo1.

All round Good Guy

How funny is this? Today is the 6th, I got me PAL psp2 off ebay yesterday. Was I better off keeping me psp go and waiting? I dunno, how ironic that me US demo save data can be imported to my PAL full version. Maybe cause I took me save off the psp go when I did a trade in and when I sent it to the mem stick of my current psp(3002), worked like a charm.

Technology works in mysterious ways, least I can pick up where I left off. Except the password items thought they're junk at first and got rid of them, only to never get em again.