Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    bolded and all though honestly i dont even know why i bother wasting my time with you

(and fyi you have a pretty bad rep amongst the psow c mode guys as well)
    I really dont care I have 60 element IDeals I got from pugs through hard work I wasnt carried like you were.

Quote Originally Posted by SlN View Post
    I really dont care I have 60 element IDeals I got from pugs through hard work I wasnt carried like you were.
    says the one who got carried by my team to a camo

anyways im just gonna leave this image here im done

Every insult on me is just a reflection of your own attitude.

Ya know for awhile I wanted to forgive ya and actually be your friend. After joining your team I realized why I disliked you and why we cant ever be friends. You do realize I could have helped you, I could have took you levels beyond what you are. You always shut me out though, and now I dont want to be your friend anymore. I would have always secretley had your back like you were my family but you are just so disrespectful. You really did teach me one thing, that people do change.

The lack of self-awareness is astounding...

says the one who got carried by my team to a camo

anyways im just gonna leave this image here im done

this is gold

im not sure how the standard base for atk = % is but i think the difference is more like between 4-5% to ideal

60% Ideal Karen (no affix)

1187 *1.60 = 1899 (18% boss)

60% Yozakura katana (no affix)

1155 * 1.60 = 1848 (6% pot)

compared to getting say a slave or ares to max for mobbing the xie katana just isnt worth the small difference ahead of ideal on mobs with ares being the best but if somehow u got maxed out slave and no ares then u can use that

and cause randomness

Ares Ryuuga 60%

1283 * 1.60 = 2053 (6-10% pot)

Slaverytana 60%

1288 * 1.60 = 2060 (2360 with pp above 50%)
    So, based on this comparison...

Would Yozakura be a decent (or kinda good) upgrade to my Boulay Arl (Cowtana lol)?

Boulay Arl 992 x1.5 = 1488

So, will the 360 atk difference worth the massive meseta amount to spend on Yozakura? I won't count on Ares dropping katana, and certainly not Ideal nor Slave, leaving me with Yozakura as the only option.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post

Would Yozakura be a decent (or kinda good) upgrade to my Boulay Arl (Cowtana lol)?

So, will the 360 atk difference worth the massive meseta amount to spend on Yozakura? I won't count on Ares dropping katana, and certainly not Ideal nor Slave, leaving me with Yozakura as the only option.
    if you dont want to grind out a seperate katana this will work for brhu yes.. however if ares does infact drop in the future and if you manage to max it you can upgrade to ares but it will cost you around 20-28 mil each 13* katana

alternatives are the evil katana and noxtana which are 12* and MAYBE orochi agito if it ends up matterboard like it was rumored awhile ago

so up to you if u want to go yozakura or get evil katana from magatsu (or if lucky get the nox katana also if you are into that fibr thing evil katana is the best fibr katana)
    Last edited by Flaoc; Jun 25, 2015 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post

If youre going to use the tana alot than ya, unless you want to save the badges and go farm ares. (not as impossible as these panzys make it seem)

#Circlejerk

Quote Originally Posted by WEED420BLAZEIT View Post
    lol ship 2

this is the very reason why i went teamless.

i love this game and i don't want to hate it because of jerk players
    Lol word brother, put my thoughts into words thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    The lack of self-awareness is astounding...
    I want to say he's trolling. He crossed the point of being believably retarded.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 25, 2015 at 05:20 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Again, there is nothing attractive about a ship with bad pugs, and only a good team will save you from a bad time. And you're no good at teams, so just switch ships

And there is no point in bitching about the current meta, since things are gonna change over the next couple of months. Classes and certain weapons that look weak at something will only get better from here on out.