Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Error 027 and other things

Hello everyone, I am trying to play the JP pso2 and I've installed the game and such but have been currently been trying to make an account but everytime I try I get an error 027 which google translates to the following:

"It is an error (027)
    is a network error. I'm busy now."

It's been like this for a little over a day and I'm not sure if this is because of the email I'm using or if the servers are busy so I thought I'd see if anyone knew anything here.

I shall look myself for the patch thanks for the input but it would also be appreciated if someone would let me know which ship most of the english speaking people play

Thanks
    Last edited by soren5556; Feb 14, 2013 at 06:15 PM.

Not sure about the error...where is this showing up?

Also we can't really talk about the patch. Google is your friend.

In regards to the patch I thought as much. And it is showing up on the website, I'll get a picture in a second

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Right after that, i get it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by soren5556; Feb 14, 2013 at 06:13 PM.

Posting links to the English patch is not allowed here, but Google is your best friend.

Edit: Ninja'd.

You may want to try without translating the page. I don't know what it is, but sometimes translating pages with Chrome breaks some things. It happened to my brother when he was trying to do the phone verification for CN-USA, and he had to reload the page and do it again without translating it for it to start working.

No such luck, I'll try another browser I guess and see if that works

Edit: Nope tried firefox and IE and still gives the error :|

Quote Originally Posted by soren5556 View Post
    No such luck, I'll try another browser I guess and see if that works

Edit: Nope tried firefox and IE and still gives the error :|
    Hmm... Maybe they're doing something right now and registering a new Sega ID is temporarily unavailable? I don't know.

If that's the case, then I can only suggest that you try again later (unless someone has a better idea of what's causing this).

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    Hmm... Maybe they're doing something right now and registering a new Sega ID is temporarily unavailable? I don't know.

If that's the case, then I can only suggest that you try again later (unless someone has a better idea of what's causing this).
    Yeah that's what I was hoping wasn't the case, I thought i'd ask on here to see if anyone might have seen this before so I guess I'm stuck waiting unless someone does know something I don't.

I ran into this problem myself, thinking it was a network problem that's going on with Sega until my friend decided to try, even though he couldn't play the game due to having a bad computer, and it worked for him in making an account.

I tried using another e-mail and bingo, the thing worked so I'm assuming you can't register with a specific e-mail provider. The e-mail that didn't work for me was my hotmail e-mail, so I decided to try with my Gmail e-mail which actually did go through and work. This may fix your problem.

Default "nProtect GG Error Report"

i noticed the words Error and other when i found this thread. So, i was hoping if anyone has seen or delt with this "error" before. It pops up after clicking 'start game' on the pso2 launcher
    Spoiler!

(I'm still a bit fuzzy on the rules even after reading them all, so if asking about this sort of thing is against them, I'll happily remove it.
    I just really need this to be answered, or at least adressed.)

I've gone to this site: http://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/...-guard-errors/ trying to find some answers. If the answer was in there, I totally missed it 3 times in a row.
    Last edited by Altier; Feb 17, 2013 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Misspelling