Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chives View Post
    I was halfway through playing Panzer Dragoon Saga when closed beta started. So I'm finishing the rest of it now, and then I'll get back on Pandora's Tower which I had only started. And I've got my Gundam model 00 Raiser to do.

And I'm dealing with real bad carpal tunnel syndrome since playing PSO2. I don't usually play PC games so maybe I stressed my hand out too much. But it was worth it.
    jeeze are you forreal

this makes me worried about my own wrists and carpal tunnel

do i stay on the computer so long i'm just immune to the symptoms and it will just come out of nowhere fullblown 5 years from now?

ohgodohgodohgodohgod
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

A friend ripped data from P4U Arcade in Japan, we're trying to see if we can load it in a Blazblue Arcade console so we can get into playing earlier than the rest. And practice a few characters.

Shining Force II

Breath of Fire : Dragon Quarter (hated it until i actually played it. Gonna buy it off ebay now)

*League of Legends

*This is literally the best F2P game you will ever see in your life. Free to play. Cash shop for characters. Everything except skins can be bought with in-game money, which is earned by simply playing the game. Dev team ACTIVELY rebalances and updates the game. Absolutely NOTHING gameplay wise is sacrificed by the cash shop.

NOTHING. No, seriously. NOTHING is sacrificed. It should be a model for games like PSO2.

I've spent over $20 on the game already, simply because i am god damn impressed by how good of a game it is, and how fair their cash shop system is.

Last edited by Eggobandit; May 2, 2012 at 02:42 AM.

LoL is a GREAT GAME, I totally loved it, I just found myself not the kind of person to get along with the community that is. As said the main problem of the game ain't the gameplay but how low-tempered is the community.

Finishing up Xenosaga Ep. II, and adventures in the kitchen! Mainly, being a lazy bum who likes to cook.

I dont know whether to call them low tempered or just insecure.

The problem with LoL is that it's a strategic game where every teammember matters. So if someone disconnects during the match, you're almost guaranteed to lose which SUCKS because matches can last for 30 minutes to an hour. but some people like to act like they're some kind of genius and blame all their mistakes on you when they lose. The best bet is just to report them after the game and hope they get muted. But that also sucks, because bad team chemistry is the quickest way to lose ;_;

I used to think League of Legends was pretty messed up for suspending your account for Disconnect violations...until i started playing and realized just how infuriating it is to be doing really well and then have the opposite team roflstomp you because you're short a single player.

Completely OT, but Eggobandit, your name is epic. c: (Especially as a person who happens to be obsessed with all things pancakes, haha!) I think I might go make some Waffles now!

Ffffuuuuuuu, just when you think PSOW is safe this early in the morning, you mention waffles ;_;

I'm kinda appreciating just how much I was into the beta last week because I've gotten so much done this week it isn't even funny. I hope PSO2 open beta waits like two weeks so I can get past this move :P

Quote Originally Posted by Reia View Post
    LoL is a GREAT GAME, I totally loved it, I just found myself not the kind of person to get along with the community that is. As said the main problem of the game ain't the gameplay but how low-tempered is the community.
    Exactly why I'll never play LoL. The community is awful. There are too many elitists who will rage and blame and whine and moan and hardly any players who would try to help anyone learn how to be better. Reminds me of FPS games.

Actually, LoL has some pretty bad balancing issues, a la Cosmic Break. I preferred Heroes of Newerth more, but their launcher is so full of security holes it wasn't funny, either. I have to wait for Dota 2 if I want to attempt going near the genre again.