Page 144 of 466 FirstFirst ... 4494134141142143144145146147154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 4655

So I just recently bought Video Game Developer for my Droid 3. I never realized how addictive those mobile games could be. Might buy Dungeon village next.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Two games that haven't been released yet for the PC, but I'm eager to play. I didn't expect either of them to be announced for the PC, Rayman Origins (being released on March 29) and Binary Domain (being released on April, no exact date yet).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I'm really looking forward to Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City for PC.

Currently Playing:

PS3 - Warriors Orochi 3
    comments: just finish downloading the game today on PSN. it was 11 gigs. took me
    around 3hrs. 50 mins. or something. but i dont think i can play even 30 min. today.
    the game is still installing right now. i can't wait to play this game tomorrow when i
    get home from work. the game is looking awesome!.
    Last edited by Xefi; Mar 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Mee too
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I ended up staying up much longer than I originally thought, but I was playing Armored Core V. Liking how it's not as ridiculously fast as 4 or for Answer, but having controls resemble the older games really throws you off.

Aside from that, the combat feels fluid and not as lagtastic as it's predecessor. Ultimate Weapons(or Overed Weapons depending on region) are difficult to deploy, but they do grant that huge advantage when used right. With that said, you're more likely to not use them due to their incredible weight requirements.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

HI,

Has it even got a scheduled PC release? I'll probably buy it when it finally does get released on PC provided it isn't the usual sloppy console port.

Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Console only I'm afraid, and it uses something that isn't normally seen on a console, a constant connection is needed to play. Would've made sense to have it on PC, but as it were all of the Armored Core games have been a console exclusive port.

Anyway, for other AC fans that were drawn to 4 and for Answer, flying is no longer a viable means of travel. There's even a sky box limit to prevent you from going too high or you'll nullify the mission.

Edit: Forgot to mention that you have to either create a team or join a team before you can actually play. Once you have done either and wish for others to help you tackled missions together, have either a team mate join or hire a mercenary. You're better off having a team mate play as playing with a merc doesn't allow any kind of communication and they also require a portion of the profit gained. With that said, I've done my fair share of being a merc and reaping the rewards my clients have so graciously bestowed upon me.
    Last edited by blace; Mar 21, 2012 at 05:59 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Currently playing:

TESV Skyrim
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky
    Final Fantasy Type 0

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    Currently Playing:

PS3 - Warriors Orochi 3
    I played the shit out of Warriors Orochi 2 back in the day. Been a while since I've played a warriors game. Real shame WO3 is in digital form only, now I can't get it via my usual methods.

Suddenly just had flashbacks of jumping over mine carts and ninjas. That's pure earsex.

Finished The Last Story.

Amazing game! Very fun to play both offline and online. I love playing deathmatch as a Mage!

Starting a newgame+ today!