Page 196 of 466 FirstFirst ... 96146186193194195196197198199206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Picked up my copy of Persona 4 Arena an hour or so ago, JYB doesn't put forth much effort into his voice acting as he is using his normal voice for Yu. I kind of expected him to try and disguise his voice a bit more since he just about sounds like Adachi.
    THAT explains why it sounds so familiar.

Anyways, I cleared arcade mode with Aigis to unlock her as a commentator. It says I unlocked Aigis navigation. And... nothing. Not sure what I actually unlocked then...
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    THAT explains why it sounds so familiar.

Anyways, I cleared arcade mode with Aigis to unlock her as a commentator. It says I unlocked Aigis navigation. And... nothing. Not sure what I actually unlocked then...
    I've been doing the story, kinda interesting, but like BlazBlue, not sure which character the story seems to follow.

I was thrown off when I was expecting a control scheme similar to BlazBlue. Two buttons for the character and two for the persona, had me confused for a good 10 minutes before I understood what was going on.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

^ same here. i started the story on Yosuke first and just finish up Kanji's. gonna finish up
    the rest before hitting the challenge mode and arcade later. loving the story mode so far.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    ^ same here. i started the story on Yosuke first and just finish up Kanji's. gonna finish up
    the rest before hitting the challenge mode and arcade later. loving the story mode so far.
    Is it safe to buy Persona 4 Arena? I know its amazing but I haven't played Persona 4 yet and I dont want to be spoiled story wise. Though I plan on getting Persona 4 Golden Edition for the Vita when it comes out.. but thats still awhile away.

^ hmmm...yeah, you'll probably be spoiled a little with the story line. so far, the characters
    in Arena introduce themselves and what sort happen and what they kind of did a year ago in
    Persona 4.

if you're that worry about the story, you can always play the other modes and not touch
    the story portion until you play P4 Golden some.

i'm not really that much far yet into the story for Arena, so i cant really tell you how much of
    a spoiler they're going to get to you. but it's safe just to play other modes for now or go online
    and fight other people.

EDIT: i havent play Persona 4 either. i watch the anime for it though (25 eps.) because i kind
    of wanted to get a feel how the story goes and what the characters were like. i'll still get Persona
    4 Golden though...even though, i'll already know who was the murderer and the final boss in the game...lol.
    Last edited by Xefi; Aug 9, 2012 at 01:31 AM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Just played and beat Mass Effect 2. This time with the "No One Left Behind" achievement.

Spoiler!

Time for some DLC and wait for Gamefly to ship me ME3.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Aug 9, 2012 at 04:49 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

EDIT: i havent play Persona 4 either. i watch the anime for it though (25 eps.) because i kind
    of wanted to get a feel how the story goes and what the characters were like. i'll still get Persona
    4 Golden though...even though, i'll already know who was the murderer and the final boss in the game...lol.
    The anime, from what I recall did not show the true ending, or has that already been aired? Either way, there is a true mastermind behind it all which also happens to be the case in P4A as welll after you play as Labrys, and continuing the story from the cliffhanger.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

currently playing phantasy star portable 1.
    CAST female 43 with RA 9 and Gunmaster level 2.
    ps;SEED-Helga is an ubber butthurt.

Blade & Soul
    PSU-Good riddance
    PSO2-lvl 19 Katsumi Ship 8 Hunter
    PSO2- lvl 34 Katsumi Ship 2 force

^ hmmm...yeah, you'll probably be spoiled a little with the story line. so far, the characters
    in Arena introduce themselves and what sort happen and what they kind of did a year ago in
    Persona 4.

if you're that worry about the story, you can always play the other modes and not touch
    the story portion until you play P4 Golden some.

i'm not really that much far yet into the story for Arena, so i cant really tell you how much of
    a spoiler they're going to get to you. but it's safe just to play other modes for now or go online
    and fight other people.

I'll take your word for it I guess, I doubt Atlus would spoil the entire plot of Persona 4 anyway. Now I just have to make the main choice..

Resident Evil Revelations or Persona 4 Arena
    I dont own alot of 3ds games (I have a grand total of 3, man that swept you right off your feet huh?!)so I kind of want to get Resident Evil.. and its cheaper then P4A. But on the other hand, i've been dying for a new ps3 game to play, and I really want to start understanding fighting games so persona 4 arena looks like a good first step.
    Ugh idk Q~ Q

Games i've been playing:
    Rusty Hearts
    Team Fortress 2
    and.. wow that's really it. Normally I'm playing at least 4 games..