Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It's no problem. Someone gotta help lol. Also, Try tweaking whatever game your playing. I know with PSU I had to tweak the CCC and PSU gfx in order to get a perfect combo.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

This guide is mostly for making it run smoother but still look alright, so be careful when you do tweak the settings. Don't make your computer do more than it can actually do.

My comp is more than capable of handling PSU at max settings (at full screen, windowed I need FS1) as long as theres not too much crowding going on, and I mean the crowding that happens with events.

I get this black screen/windows crash error but I think it might be an issue with Catalyst A.I.
    Ship 2. Asra Licene - Braver. Yukiko - Bouncer
    I actually like Bouncer, you be quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    This guide is mostly for making it run smoother but still look alright, so be careful when you do tweak the settings. Don't make your computer do more than it can actually do.
    It's set up where you can make it look better too, but only with pc's that already run great with games. You can also set it up where it runs great, while looking decent (which is what I do). The CCC is safe in most circumstances. I been using it for almost a year now, tweaking settings all the time, I have yet to burn out.

Quote Originally Posted by White Midnight View Post
    My comp is more than capable of handling PSU at max settings (at full screen, windowed I need FS1) as long as theres not too much crowding going on, and I mean the crowding that happens with events.

I get this black screen/windows crash error but I think it might be an issue with Catalyst A.I.
    Yea, that wouldn't be an issue with the Catalyst program, but it is something to do with your vid card, if I'm thinking about the same error. I'm still looking into helping you out, asking friends and such, so far I cant find anything on yours

I looked at your guide and my CCC options are roughly the same apart for scaling, but I can't seem to be able to get anti-aliasing to work on psu (and only psu). My gpu which is an ati mobility X600pro (pci-express) supports up to x8 anti-aliasing, setting it to the max still makes psu mega jagged...

Hmm... It works fine with PSU for me :/
    Not sure what I can do to help.
    uh, in the psu options, do you have "enable anti aliasing" on?

I got no option for anti-aliasing in psu's options, I got anisotropic filtering but it's not the same thing

Could also be your resolution then.
    I know if I play with a resolution really small, then I stretch it out, it looks horrible.
    Try switching resolutions, please take a screen shot of what it looks like, so I can get a better example of what you mean. Thanks

I play on the highest resolution available, except that I play it in window mode since its centring is broken (goes off screen even though my screen resolution is way higher). My screen resolution is 1440X900 PX.
    Last edited by Prince_Medion; Jul 16, 2009 at 06:47 AM.

Have you tried doing this step, while playing in fullscreen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    [*]Finally: If you play games in fullscreen, or even if you don't I find that if you go to the Notebook Panel Properties tab, then attributes and select the scaling options to "centered" games run a lot smoother-
    Spoiler!