Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404748495051 LastLast

Hello people. I am looking for anyone who will be kind enough to help an old man to convert my psp2 european save to a japanese one in order to be able to play with my character on psp2 infinity. Its not a high level character (80) but i did pass a lot of time on it and i really get bored doing all again... Please help me

I too am looking for the conversion of a save file. The conversion would be of a US phantasy star portable 2 save file to a JP phantasy star portable 2 infinity save file. Thanks in advance

I would definitely like to know how t do this. Can someone pm with how to go about changing a US save to a JP?

Thank you

Posting here to let others know that the first link in my signature will take you to a thread I made years ago on how to convert the save yourself.

I'd offer to help again, but my PSP has seen better days.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Posting here to let others know that the first link in my signature will take you to a thread I made years ago on how to convert the save yourself.

I'd offer to help again, but my PSP has seen better days.
    Awesome! Thanks man.

The defiler, if you get it to work, would you be so kind as to convert my save as well? I would do it myself also, but I am unable to cfw my PSP at the moment. Thanks in advance.

If anyone viewing this section of the forums can convert a save for me that would be awesome?

PM me your save illuminado I'll do it, also if the people who posted on the last page still need a conversion feel free to PM me

that's nice of you thanks

Heyho,

unfortunately, for some reason, I cant convert my file by myself because the necessary program wont run with my EU version of PSP2 for some reason (tried several things, it never saved uncrypted data, it worked with the JP version though)

So I wanted to ask if someone is willing to convert my EU Savefile to a JP Savefile :X
    If so, message me per PM

Thanks in Advance!