Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

kinda sucks that the rarest item i have is a double saber and i'm lvl 100 for god's sake, nobody wants a double saber anymore, so how am I supposed to trade now?? I can't even enjoy online anymore because every player and his grandmother has a spread needle hogging all of the exp (this is when i play my ranger, Perian).

I've put in about 170 hours and nada, I have only ran into one nar lily and one al rappy in that whole time. They only gave me some lousy meseta. Which really stinks. I suppose nothing can be done about this though but I look forward to the day when something IS done about all the cheating/duping.

Another thing, do you think that Sega could still add server side saving? I'd gladly begin anew if it was possible.

Yeah, I hate those spread needles! I never get to hit anything!! I'm lvl. 73 and I have a stag cutlery which is probably my rarest weapon. I'm hoping that the rumor that if you have all the books of katana you can make a fake agito real. I have a 1977 but I want that 1975! 2 years off!!

PSO Assassin

how about helpin out some newbe's? I recall when i was lvl 10 and this GOD (lvl 35) took me to the caves...!!! okay maybe you'll not find the good things.. but if you ever see me..(lvl 35+) grab me and let's go. As far as i know you can be trusted....and if you have a weapon, sure i'll take it...(i can only play a little while..work and all) and while i can't give you anything, you can just go along with me for the ride...(all i have is a crush bullet). so trust me you will have to save me sometimes!!
    Look for Beany..ranger. thanks..

ok, Beany, i would enjoy playing with you, im usually on puck 9 now not Ophelia 15, so i guess i should change my signature. My RAcaseal is about the same level as you so maybe we could hook up at about 10pm Central/8pm Eastern/12am Pacific. (on Puck 9 of course)

I promised myself I would never trade items with anyone. I can guarantee at least 90% of the very rare items that are up for trade have been duped atleast once. I'd rather have the thrill of finding it myself than help some scumbag out

Vanse, maybe you and me should play some games together, i'm also done trading so i can find the items myself.

The game got boring for me after 2 days. I had beaten it off and online by the end of the second day. If we had more than 4 levels and a story and extra towns to explore, the game would be fun for months. Mabey in PSO 2 we will get those things.

Finding it yourself! That is probably one of the most intelligent ideas I've heard yet. It's almost like saying "if you don't like what's on...turn the channel". What other people are doing shouldn't hurt you or your gameplay experience. if you don't let it. Thanks for sharing!

i agree blaming the dupers for the games inablity to give you items is foolish.

They only ruin the game for themselves

Dupers won't play the game that long anyways. Same thing for gameshark users.

I'm a pinkal and have about 95 hours on level 67 and all I have found is a double saber on normal in ruins. everything else I have was given to me and isn't all that rare to begin with.

I still haven't gotten to very hard offline because offline is boring. PSO is a good game but it has holes it in. Stop blaming dupers and gsers for that. Face facts in some ways the game itself sucks.

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

Yeah the game has holes in it. The offline version sucks because its level are short, boring, and time consuming. When PSO2 comes PSO will become just like Chu Chu Rocket. The only weapons i have ever found was a double saber and a fake agito but i lost my double saber due to a server side glitch.