Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

so ps4 and pc players can play together?

no ps4 superior race won't play with pc even they can

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    All this disgust toward low poly props and no mention of character leg model?
    You're talking about the feet?
    People around me always complain about the feet looking like shit in these games.
    If I recall correctly, Blade and Soul has actual toes instead of a horribly artifacted normal map. I don't remember clearly though.

At least you can hide the feet with shoes or something.
    Hard to hide all those blatant low poly shapes in the environments. Tokyo looks particularly simplistic.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 8, 2016 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    All this disgust toward low poly props and no mention of character leg model?
    For a free game its God compared to other MMOrpg games and manages to run on low end Pc´s vita and will be able to run on PS4 now and will be getting a huge graphic upgrade that few games had...
    Not counting it has more content fashion wise than any other MMO on the market so yea.

Have to admit, it is pretty sad how poorly the character models have aged relative to a game like Blade & Soul (which started development like 10 years ago and had a hardware target of net cafe PCs from 2012). They could do a lot better.

At least the inevitable sequel won't be handicapped by Vita hardware anymore. They'll just be handicapped by laptop hardware instead!

I don't even care about character models half as much as I want higher higher res textures. 3: Good textures can kinda make up for low poly models, but higher poly counts won't make muddy jpg textures look any better up close.

PSO2 was designed to have low poly from the beginning though.
    So I don't think it's a matter of "aging".

I mean, games like BnS were designed to look fancy on fancy pcs.
    BnS looks far worse than PSO2 if you try playing it on the lowest graphics settings.

I don't mind the character models as much.
    If you look at certain parts from certain angles you can see ugly polygons on the character, but it doesn't stand out as much as the simple environments.
    It kinda reminds me of the first 3d environment I made, which was very box-like. I hated it.