Page 318 of 318 FirstFirst ... 218268308315316317318
Results 3,171 to 3,179 of 3179

The EP4 Materials Collection was announced! Hopefully the book tells us what the crap happened during this... "story". Not to hate on it, but it simultaneously managed to be both the most easily predictable plot ever and the most convoluted plot ever, somehow.

This thread will be updated with pics and stuff once the book falls into my hands.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Nice. Concept art is always fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The EP4 Materials Collection was announced! Hopefully the book tells us what the crap happened during this... "story". Not to hate on it, but it simultaneously managed to be both the most easily predictable plot ever and the most convoluted plot ever, somehow.

This thread will be updated with pics and stuff once the book falls into my hands.
    Hooray!

Also, you got a new avatar! Cool!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The EP4 Materials Collection is out now!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    The EP4 Materials Collection is out now!
    Unfortunately, my local Kinokuniya won't deliver the copy I ordered until next week, so I'll be a week off release.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Le Temps Detruit Tout

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Karma Houdinis indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    To move back to PSO2, I just got around to watching 126-C in english(and the rest of the recent update), and I like the parallels to Phantasy Star II a lot. Mother is becoming more machine like, which is obviously the Mother Brain reference there, but I also like that Mother purposely absorbed a Falz and is losing control from what I understand, which is exactly what happened in PSII, Mother Brain was infected by Dark Falz and went nuts.
    I got it when I watched it in game, but it really makes a difference to watch it in english, my japanese just isn't good enough yet.

Episode 4 is poorly written, but I love to think of it as a new reimagining of PSII, keeps me interested to see how they redo that game in this.

"Reimagining" Huh? Okay.

I'll admit. I laughed. when i saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Ooh, so now their trying to be Fullmetal Alchemist now? What's next? Phaleg is a homunculus? Player loses an arm and a leg? Player and Matoi propose to each other in the nerdiest way possible? Aru's soul gets attached into a metal body? Player's support partner gets horribly transmuted to become a chimera hybrid? Romi Park finally gets casted into the Story?

Though not as grimdark as PSII. I mean, whoa! One early quest ends with an old man accidentally killing his own daughter and then killing himself afterwards in horror. That's some The Last of Us levels of dark and tragedy!

Yeah......*Sighs*