Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 ACT Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    So some updates today. Memory/CPU usage should be way better with the new version (1.0.0.5), and I've also pushed an update to the Tweaker plugin for damage dumping to have the current user be dumped as "YOU" in the logs, which should clean up some of the ally/enemy logic for ACT.

If your damage logs don't show your name as "YOU", do a "Force Plugin Updates" in Tweaker.

Let me know how it works out.

Will try to get the summoner stuff sometime next weekend (President's day horray!)
    Great work, now it only consumes around 1% CPU and 18MB RAM, now i can use it with PSO2, thanks alot

i'm so loving the new CPU usage, thanks so much !

Curious from a coding view, what did you shave off/improve to get the cpu and memory usage lower? I sort of suspect it might have to do with changing entries to YOU but of course I'm not certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    Curious from a coding view, what did you shave off/improve to get the cpu and memory usage lower? I sort of suspect it might have to do with changing entries to YOU but of course I'm not certain.
    Naw I was a derp and forgot to do some obvious things. I had the guy who wrote the FFXIV ACT plugin do a code review for me (cause I had no idea what I was doing) and he mentioned that I wasn't clearing up some objects and that I should let my thread sleep (which HardLight also recommended), so just applying those fixes was enough.

The 'YOU' changes are mostly to fix my hacky solution for handling the ally/enemy stuff, but I'm not sure it'll fix all the issues people have been seeing with it.

Don't know if you found this out already, but I'd figure I'd share this here anyways. If someone has a comma in their name, it confuses the parser and throws a bunch of errors. Just ran into someone with a comma in their name and Overparse crashed immediately while ACT threw a huge fit.

damagelogs Folder Not found..
    Direstory: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin
    I only have tweaker pluggin item traslator i need active to dmg pluggin in tweaker????

Quote Originally Posted by borukan View Post
    damagelogs Folder Not found..
    Direstory: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin
    I only have tweaker pluggin item traslator i need active to dmg pluggin in tweaker????
    Well yeah...I'm not sure how you expect the tracker to get your damage without the damage plugin to find it....

Quote Originally Posted by wssh View Post
    Don't know if you found this out already, but I'd figure I'd share this here anyways. If someone has a comma in their name, it confuses the parser and throws a bunch of errors. Just ran into someone with a comma in their name and Overparse crashed immediately while ACT threw a huge fit.
    Ya know, I honestly didn't realize people could put commas in their name. The struggle is real.

I'll release an update in a few to the damage dumper plugin and ACT itself to wrap player names in quotes. Can they use quotes in names?

sure can, you can use literally anything in names.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    sure can, you can use literally anything in names.
    I hate SEGA.