Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

In absolute love with this tool, thank you for updating so quick.

You are a godsend

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Thank you for being so responsive; I really cannot stand playing with the E-Trial codes anymore >_>

Thank you! I was so tired of being dizzy ...

I noticed that this mod tool causes the chat window to stay visible on EQ congratulations screens. Without the tool, it gets hidden automatically. Is there any way you could fix that? I'd like to be able to take nice screenshots without having to turn the entire UI off.

PSO2 is so painful without Arks Mod Tool.
    Can barely see in the distance. I'm in the shop area and I can't see the opposite side's NPCs or merchandise.

Yesterday, I was doing TD3 and I saw an invisible person picking up crystals right in front of my face.
    As in, not running in from far away. They were just crossing in front of me, and should have been visible.
    They even stopped in front of me for a short while, and only after that did they load in.

It's so horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    PSO2 is so painful without Arks Mod Tool.
    Can barely see in the distance. I'm in the shop area and I can't see the opposite side's NPCs or merchandise.

Yesterday, I was doing TD3 and I saw an invisible person picking up crystals right in front of my face.
    As in, not running in from far away. They were just crossing in front of me, and should have been visible.
    They even stopped in front of me for a short while, and only after that did they load in.

It's so horrible.
    I'm pretty sure that's lag. Without the tool, I can see people half a grid away from me and of course people right in front of me just fine. People disappear when they're close enough to my camera with near culling on, but disabling that is dumb, especially when I don't want someone's body randomly blocking the entirety of my screen during a quest.

The thing is I don't remember ever seeing anything like that happening when I was using Arks Mod Tool.
    I don't think it was lag because the crystals were being picked up. If it was lag I wouldn't have seen them being picked up.
    Only the guy was invisible.

If it was a matter loading his model, I would have seen the generic grey character model, but he was literally invisible until he faded in.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 8, 2016 at 11:58 PM.

I wonder if it would be possible to allow other people to retarget the tool for new client versions so that we don't have to keep bugging HardLight for tiny updates every week.

best mod ever

thank you :3