Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

There is an option to customize your own wiki background(but that's probably beyond the average player to bother doing)

I've changed the background in the css, but I guess host hasn't applied it yet, or I'm just actually really bad at css.

When easy task meets in-game translation, we get.....an easy wiki page.
    Spoiler!

*edit:Experimentation with coloring continues. The site may randomly be changing colors. Someone please find me an adult who can do css. Halp.
    Last edited by Nanaha; Jan 28, 2016 at 05:25 PM.

I can do CSS, but I'm not sure what my availability is. Feel free to send me a PM though.

Uh...made an account to poke around the css since I was bored but where do you find it?

The css is here: http://nanapedia-pso2.shoutwiki.com/...iki:Common.css

However to edit it, you will need to pm me to get a promotion to admin so that you can edit the sheet. It's probably different than what you usually expect since the css is stuck on MediaWiki.

The following have been added to Weapon-list Simple Swords
    Avici - 阿鼻
    Sapphire Fear - サファイフィーア
    Jerate - ジェラーテ
    Nox Veil - ノクスクヴェル
    Battle Tact - イクサコウシャ
    Sustain Lock - サステインロック
    Seiga Sword - セイガーソード(tokyo 13* weapon)

Sapphire Fear is definitely not a correct translation for サファイフィーア, サファイ reads as Safai/Sapphi. Sapphire is サファイア, the syllable that forms the -re sound is absent. It's a palette swap of サファイザリア which is listed as Sapphizaria on Cirnopedia (which could also be written as Sapphi Zaria), so Sapphifear or Sapphi Fear should do it. Those two weapons have their names derived from the male Fighter themed outfit サファイギリアス/Sapphi Gilias.

Japanese words listed in katakana are also normally left untranslated, so I would recommend leaving イクサコウシャ as Ikusa Kousha. This one's derived from ハマノイクサ/Hamano Ikusa.

Generally speaking, for weapons, costumes, and the like, katakana is converted into romanji but otherwise left alone, kanji in weapons are the same, and kanji in costumes are converted into English (which is kind of inconsistent with weapons but eh).

Though, is this even the right place to post things to be corrected? Sorry if it's not.

It's a-ok. Better to tell me than not touching on the topic. I'll change it up as I get the images ready.

Awsome Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    The css is here:

However to edit it, you will need to pm me to get a promotion to admin so that you can edit the sheet. It's probably different than what you usually expect since the css is stuck on MediaWiki.
    No problem, just wanted to see what it looked like. If I come up with something I'll let you know.

This is....ah geez I should have looked at this sorting algorithm before. It compares each character then sorts them. Which makes everything bonkers for us. Since the algorithm goes "0123....", 1004 is listed above 1009 because 4>9. Then 1004 is greater than 988 because
    4 > " ".

So then I changed the algorithm to numbers :u

It should be okayish now, fixing up the other pages atm.

Swords and katanas have had number algorithm added. Also started adding in drop lists. It won't have really anything inside until I fill the enemy lists.

Anyway, swords and katanas should be updated to have all the weapons from swiki. Albeit much info not transferred over yet.