Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks! Coming back recently, this has been a bigger help than the dried up Cirnopedia!

Looks like Latent info isn't formatting right in the tooltips you get by hovering over latent name. Newlines showing up as a diamond with a question mark.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

I'm interested in doing individual PA/Tech pages, basic that is what I'd use the wiki the most for and it's one thing Cirno didn't have that I wish it had. It was always bothersome that there weren't video examples of PAs for me to see and judge before I got to work on them. And with individual pages, you won't need the all 17 levels on the list itself. That said, I have absolutely no idea for to do work on the wiki, but if I could contribute in other ways, that'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kichi View Post
    Looks like Latent info isn't formatting right in the tooltips you get by hovering over latent name. Newlines showing up as a diamond with a question mark.
    It's probable that I'll revert the pots template to what we had previously if the original creator isn't back to fix it.

Opinions wanted for the technique list. It currently shows all 17 levels, but this rather takes up alot of space, so I'm thinking of putting 17 levels in its individual page.

What are typically the breakpoints/important levels that a technique should need?

1, 10, 16, 17. Those are the common ones, I mean does anyone really care what a level 6 disc is when you can buy up to level 10 from player shops?

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    1, 10, 16, 17. Those are the common ones, I mean does anyone really care what a level 6 disc is when you can buy up to level 10 from player shops?
    If only those levels are listed, then is it possible for an additional link to be added for a demo of the tech, maybe? Seems helpful for beginners.

http://nanapedia-pso2.shoutwiki.com/...echniques_List

Update made to tech list, various levels removed, space left for video of techs, namespaces saved for indivual pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    http://nanapedia-pso2.shoutwiki.com/...echniques_List

Update made to tech list, various levels removed, space left for video of techs, namespaces saved for indivual pages.
    Stat row look rather confusing due to it's labeling.
    Instead of using "Power Accuracy" maybe you can just use "Power"?
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by wefwq; Feb 5, 2016 at 12:02 AM.

rip, I forgot a row. Time to go reorganize.