Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error [No.656]

Default Error [No.656]

Hello I need help I recently went to Florida and I tried to log in after the maintenance and of course I have to get the authentication key from my email(new area) but nothing there shows up and I don't know why then after I click resend authentication key I get this Error does anyone know why? i.e this has never happened before anyone know what this means?
    連絡用メールアドレスの確認に失敗しました。
    しばらく時間を置いてから、再度お試しください。
    [ No.656 ]
    This email has the old emails showing my sega ID and old authentication emails when going over to friends house etc so It's the right email for some reason sega isn't sending the email.
    Last edited by darian05; Aug 7, 2013 at 07:59 AM.

Wrong email address

No it's the correct email I have the old sega emails it says my ID on it and everything I also have authentication emails from the past when going over my friends house or cousins. ty but that's not what is happening here it's that error that I don't get.

I'm telling you what the error said. I can't do anything more than that. Maybe you spelled it wrong?

what does the error mean exactly I have always used this email prior to this.

Quote Originally Posted by darian05 View Post
    what does the error mean exactly I have always used this email prior to this.
    The error literally is telling you the email address is incorrect.

I failed to check the contact email address.
    Allow at least some time, please try again.
    [No.656]

We were unable to verify the email address
    Please try again later

allow at least sometime please try again later? so maybe it's not me maybe isao.net? is down? for verification codes to emails?

Doubt it, it's usually a pretty standard error message. give it an hour and try again but I still feel you may just have something wrong in email. It may be case sensitive, a space you didn't mean to put in (at the end)

got same trouble, they still havent send me the auth key to my e mail (while ussualy almost instant).

edit :

news from SEGA : http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=1987

google translate
    E-mail e-mail authentication key is described in the PC authentication does not reach

Currently, but failed to check the "contact email address. Allow at least some time, please try again even after the" Mail authentication key re-issue "and when you display the input screen of the mail authentication key in PC authentication . I has received a report on e-mail error message [No.656] "is displayed, e-mail authentication key has been described and not sent.
    A result of the investigation, we have confirmed the problem in which case the mail the mail authentication key has been described is not sent successfully.
    For further this problem, so we have to respond towards the correction of early, we ask that you please wait for further news.
    We apologize that we have the inconvenience to everyone.
    Last edited by Courina; Aug 7, 2013 at 08:51 AM.
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

nothing wrong with my email I always get the authentication keys on that email when i'm logging in pso2 from a different area. anyone know what's wrong is it what I am thinking it may be?