Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    BUT I have the impression normal shoots will not consume PP, only charged shoots will (like in PSŲ)
    This is the only thing I can think of that would make rangers workable, unless they get a bonus to PP regen.

OMG this game is gonna be awsome i cant wait for this!!! Beasts FTW i just hope that there are not limited nanoblasts seems like there taking more of a pso look to the game its always best to go back to the classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_psu View Post
    Time to use fluids again....any word on the site if thats lumia btw?

Spoiler!
    Lololol..... (At least, mention the one who had the idea ^_^X)

Maybe wands and rods can now attack like any other weapon? :P
    (That would be the most awesome change they could do imo. Please.)
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Aug 28, 2009 at 09:09 AM.

Opening was a bit softpaced but that's normal for this series, I liked the song otherwise.

The antagonist is using a katana, it better has world destruction potential
    And I had to facepalm at that battle scene.

Yay, somebody else felt the PSO vibe lol. Omg I am *so* glad I have the PSP-2000 with the HD cables >< Going to be playing this on my HDTV (Ya I know it's not really HD from the PSP but component is great!)

"Making dodge rolls use up PP is interesting. It'll change even the PS0 dynamic a bit."

This will bring dodge rolls more inline with the way they work in Monster Hunter. Having a bit of energy cost required to do it. This would keep the player from abusing dodge rolls so that they use it more like a limited emergency escape, lest they severely hamper their offensive capabilities without using a cost to recharge it.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

LOL! Yea I forgot about the last part with the Bishy-Evil guy fighting Emilia was kinda dopey. I hope the story doesn't turn out to be like some stupid fan-fic. All like "I am Emilia and eye'm teh STRONGUST in all Gurhal! I also run the Little Wing! I AM SOOOOOOOOO LEIK totally awesome and kawaii! WATASHI DESU LAAAAAAWLZ!". God no. My brain would hurt. I would then wish to Susanoo to give me an option to bury my awesome blade of judgement into her brainpan.

So... what do you think this could be? some kind of nanotranser technology similar to the Nanoblast for humans? or is Amelia not a normal human?...

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    LOL! Yea I forgot about the last part with the Bishy-Evil guy fighting Emilia was kinda dopey. I hope the story doesn't turn out to be like some stupid fan-fic. All like "I am Emilia and eye'm teh STRONGUST in all Gurhal! I also run the Little Wing! I AM SOOOOOOOOO LEIK totally awesome and kawaii! WATASHI DESU LAAAAAAWLZ!". God no. My brain would hurt. I would then wish to Susanoo to give me an option to bury my awesome blade of judgement into her brainpan.
    "I'm Emilia Percival, captain of myself!"