Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Dark Falz Cultist

I've downloaded a few of Abdur's shows... while I wasn't too fond of the music, the voice segments amused me quite a bit. (Probably far more than they should've. <g>)

Well, the music isn't for everyone, but he does mix it up a bit and throw in non-Japanese music (which I don't like all that much, but I'll deal; sorry Abdur. It's not like they aren't good songs...I just would rather hear Japanese music, ya know?). And yes, even if you don't like the music, it's worth it for the voice segments alone.

On 2002-05-26 01:41, Psylocke wrote:
    Well, the music isn't for everyone, but he does mix it up a bit and throw in non-Japanese music (which I don't like all that much, but I'll deal; sorry Abdur. It's not like they aren't good songs...I just would rather hear Japanese music, ya know?).
    Yeah, I try to through in ABIT of a variety. I like mostly japanese music, but there's a song every so often that hits me and I just need to put it in the show. rest assured, I will NEVER use music like in the show my nephew and me did. That show is only likable because the voice segments are funny as hell(and the longest voice segments I put into my shows).

And yes, even if you don't like the music, it's worth it for the voice segments alone.
    I can't really say anything about that hehe, but thanks. I like letting other people talk about my shows, because I don't know how good they really are.
    Look, he did it again.

I must say, I was at Psy's house and she played one for me and I enjoyed. Now if it weren't for the fact I am still downloading that video...damn big file and damn Kazaa....

On 2002-05-26 01:48, ABDUR101 wrote:
    And yes, even if you don't like the music, it's worth it for the voice segments alone.
    I can't really say anything about that hehe, but thanks. I like letting other people talk about my shows, because I don't know how good they really are.
    ok..what I MEANT to say is that I can't really talk about my voice segments, I myself don't think they are that good. Some I like, some I think could have been better :

On 2002-05-26 02:16, RuneLateralus wrote:
    I must say, I was at Psy's house and she played one for me and I enjoyed. Now if it weren't for the fact I am still downloading that video...damn big file and damn Kazaa....
    Well thats good to hear. One more potential listener hehe. As for the file your getting, don't worry about it, I know how it feels x_X

No worries, the shows will be waiting when your file is done.

Thanks in advance
    Look, he did it again.

Yay!!
    *sings*
    Rune's gonna get a shoooow! Rune's gonna get a shoooow!!

See, everybody, persistence pays off! Now to annoy the rest of you into getting shows!!
    *grins*

The moral: Annoyance pays off in the end.

o_O

*twiddles thumbs*
    is the download done yet Rune?

...rune? o_o
    Look, he did it again.

Unbelievible...223 meg file took me three days to download, and when it was finished, I get a error saying the file was corrupted, so playback was impossible...ACK!!!! WHY?!!!

I will take one tonight, however...

On 2002-05-24 14:05, Psylocke wrote:
    Oooh! That be a good idea! Abdur, put your shows on a website!! But make it so that nobody can get to 'em unless you give 'em the link or a password or something. That's a good idea! Meteor, you're smart!!
    *pats him on head*
    Well, Abdur, I still have that hosting account that i never used, so maybe you can use the tiny 10mb space to host a show if you want. PM me and I'll give ye the password.

On 2002-05-26 12:12, Meteor wrote:
    Well, Abdur, I still have that hosting account that i never used, so maybe you can use the tiny 10mb space to host a show if you want. PM me and I'll give ye the password.
    :

I don't know...I don't want to use your space, considering you payed for it and forgot about it, I thought you were going to put a site up?
    Look, he did it again.