Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The social aspect of a multiplayer game is very important for player retention.
    In that aspect, PSO2 is actually better than PSU or PSO, simply because of the Team (guild) addition, I don't know how you played PSU, I just joined my friends' Xbox Party chat and everyone was doing what they wanted, that's basically what the team chat is there for, to enjoy chatting with them even doing different things because level/absurd block player count limit/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    I think it has more to do with the game not encouraging much strategy and teamwork, tbh. Unlike many other MMOs, PSO2 doesn't have actual "roles" so every class feels self-sufficient.
    Pretty much, which is why I like it so much. As bad as schedule EQs gatekeeping is, I prefer that over having to rely in a good party for clearing content at all(and in most cases, the meta content in those games is gatekeeped by a max number of a runs a day anyway)

The thing about the interacting with others is that I prefer to be alone and play at my own pace, and while a public team/guild chat is good for getting info or some laughs, I dislike having to interact strangers. Call me selfish or antisocial, but only reason I would ever interact with a stranger is if I would gain something from it. Thankfully this game doesnt encourage it and is also easy enough, which is why I can "solo" most of the game with 11 "bots" during EQs

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Pretty much, which is why I like it so much. As bad as schedule EQs gatekeeping is, I prefer that over having to rely in a good party for clearing content at all(and in most cases, the meta content in those games is gatekeeped by a max number of a runs a day anyway)

The thing about the interacting with others is that I prefer to be alone and play at my own pace, and while a public team/guild chat is good for getting info or some laughs, I dislike having to interact strangers. Call me selfish or antisocial, but only reason I would ever interact with a stranger is if I would gain something from it. Thankfully this game doesnt encourage it and is also easy enough, which is why I can "solo" most of the game with 11 "bots" during EQs
    100% Agree with this post.

Limit max runs per day is a really good thing by the way: especially now with this nonstop streaming triggers if you want to do stuff you'll be doing them instead of dailies, busters, whatever - it's more profittable to run triggers or 4ppl Ult. Even my own triggers and bonus keys just stockpilled 'cause of this shit.

Second part is just as I feel about myself and social things: I don't speak Japanese and my English is pretty bad. I don't have a frends playing with me and have no contacts with people from my own country - I just prefer to do stuff alone.

And I have a feeling about this game just too old and complicated for being much popular as all expect to.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 4, 2020 at 07:28 AM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

like I mentioned in the survey thread, they had the groundwork for that kind of idea already in the game with buster quest's main/free match system; but I guess due to the reception buster quests got, along with a few other issues with their implementation of the main/free system (specifically the inability to free match into grade 3 when you had main match advance unlocked), I'm doubtful we'll see that kind of system get used for more quests

I didnt even bother grinding on Buster Quest to higher grades back when it was out. Another 4PT Ult is a welcome tho
    test

There's a fair amount of hype going on over on the PSO2NA twitter

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/with_replies

Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer

' Reward One: Photon Halo A-C Accessories. Login or participate in challenges during the Closed Beta Test to complete the set!

Closed Beta Test starting soon! Sign up today through the #XboxInsider Hub: https://t.co/z5TeE4w5zX https://t.co/nuYJ5pvsgy"
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

it doesnt sound like there will be cross region with the West servers if they're allowing progress from the CB to be moved over. Which is fine but for others who want to move from JP -> West won't be able to without starting over (which seems fine by others). Kinda disappointing since I wanted cross region servers
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

F5.....................

Kind of a positive in my opinion. You keep your japanese account, start NA account and enjoy both versions; each w/with their own unique collaberations & events!