Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

you cannot go back to campship once dying
    so you can't do anything but retire if others players don't revive you

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    you cannot go back to campship once dying
    so you can't do anything but retire if others players don't revive you
    Oh, well now, guess SEGA wanted to sell some Scapedolls while the AC is the relevant in this game
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Was 2nd phase also a gigantic clusterf*** for you guys where you got interrupted most times you tried to heal and literally every second there were several explosions on screen and you got hit most of the time from off screen multiple times?

And is the massive HP boost in phase 3 supposed to happen after 3/4 or more of phase 3 is over?

I was in a 55 minute run (only one I did) and while it was obvious that damage was low cause half the mpa was constantly dead, it was confusing as hell why the boss was spamming extreme cheap shots nonstop that constantly killed everyone without even the option to go back to ship to stock up on moons.

TBH not sure if some people just didn't use moons for a long time or if there was an autorevive every 5+ minutes but sure as hell felt like pay to win.
    I only died a few times but twice I had to wait for several minutes in phase 3 cause I died near the boss and then a 2nd time because resta was too slow to counter instant death.

I'm wondering if this was some kind of lag (didn't feel like anything special, nothing that would cause any real problems in other boss eqs) or what the hell happened, cause a friend of mine did non expert once in 21 and once in 38 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    If you die too much, your rank and drops get worse, so I would assume some people rather leave and try again if that happened to them. This EQ is too long though, so depending on how far it is, I wouldnt take such risks.
    That's interesting, since I think the rule is still in effect that you can be banned when you leave or disconnect from EQs too many times.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

So does big ugly drop Luminmech Emer Fragments, or are we stuck doing Divided Quests after all?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    And is the massive HP boost in phase 3 supposed to happen after 3/4 or more of phase 3 is over?
    That is one of the possible bonuses that happen after breaking all the yellow rings(?) on the boss' fingers, Matoi will buff everyone. Otherwise Harriet can do like a single 8 million damage(?) or Hitsugi stuns the boss for a while. Can break them at least 2 times in one run for 2 possible outcomes, have not seen 3 in one run.

Its just the first day, people will get used to it and start punching bag the boss like any other bosses.
    test

EQ got people's panties in a bunch as per usual it seems. Anyways, I enjoyed the encounter, felt appropriate for a last boss. I'll eventually get what I need from it over time. I'm not really trying too hard because as was mentioned it will only get easier to acquire over time. I'm using Stil weapons and it doesn't seem a huge jump for me, especially since I think Stil wand is still better because of the S5 for Etoile. Mainly just want the units so I can make my super units and sail into the sunset and into NGS.
    Last edited by Gwyndolin; Sep 2, 2020 at 07:30 PM.

Sounds like pre-nerf Deus all over again. People complaining about the difficulty and taking 30+ minutes to clear. Non-expert MPAs, not even once.

So, did anyone get Matoi or Harriet to show up? I only got Hitsugi so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Sounds like pre-nerf Deus all over again. People complaining about the difficulty and taking 30+ minutes to clear. Non-expert MPAs, not even once.

So, did anyone get Matoi or Harriet to show up? I only got Hitsugi so far.
    Got Matoi on my first run. She gives a massive HP increase and doubles your PP.