Page 1 of 471 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default PSO2★Fashion★thread 2014

★Welcome to PSO2 Fashion Thread! ★

This thread is dedicated to the fashion of PSO2 and a platform for everybody to show their design.
    This is this year’s new thread and the old one of 2013 can be found here:
    PSO2★Fashion☆Thread♣

★Fashion Thread then & now★

We had a lot of posts the past year and they did showcase lots of different styles. With all those posts we saw people entering the fashion scene and some leaving it, though a certain crowd always stayed.
    There have been times where the rules have been slightly forgotten, especially the rule about going off topic. While it is totally fine to go off topic some times, we would like to keep it at a minimum however, so that newcomers and people that do not post so often, do not get overlooked.
    It’s been a nice year and I thank all of you for your ongoing support and your respect for this thread. It wouldn’t be possible without all of you!

A few words towards the Topic of Fashion now.
    Fashion is for all of us a way to express our self and enjoy a different aspect of this game. By giving our characters personality through how they look.
    Each of us, has a different view on fashion and what we like and enjoy. In this thread however, we can all come together to share our fashion with each other and also enjoy the fashion of other people. Of course everybody has a different taste to what they like when it comes to fashion, so always keep that in mind. What you my like others might now and vice versa.
    But we can offer advice and our opinions in form of constructive criticism, to help others improve their style or get a different view on it. This has helped many people with their characters in the past. Together we can work out great things and we should try to help each other, even if they sometimes do not want to hear it.
    It would be nice to see some more constructive criticism this year, so if you have some, share it!

★Fashion Spotlight of the Month★

Since our thread was so well liked and visited we started the Fashion Spotlight and we will keep doing this little mini-event further on.

These spotlight winners will be saved in a PSOW gallery. The idea is to choose one fashion picture from this thread each month which shows a good sense fashion, the same picture will be also shown with no spoiler-box in the first post to be recognized as fashion spotlight of the month.

Participation: every pictures that gets posted here in this thread is considered automatically participating for the spotlight. However, we will resize the picture to be within 1024x size in wide, so that we could be able to put it on the first page without resizing it.

Score: The scoring of the pictures is about the Style and combination of the characters as a whole, including face, body, hair, clothes & parts, unit, weapon, pose, and background. Photoshop will not be judged in the process, meaning it has no impact on the entries. Any picture fulfilling the criteria gets a chance in the spotlight and will be chosen by a team of judges from the Phashion group. Judges will change every month so in the case of a participating member there will be no conflicts. Though our goal is to keep the winners to be someone who is not part of our group.

Fashion Spotlight

Fashion Spotlight of December.

Incendi0 & Kairi_Li:

General Thread Rules:
    1 The purpose of this thread is to bring the most out of PSO2’s unique and stylish fashion. You can post pictures related to character and weapon model here in your own way.
    2 The limit size to show picture is 1024px in wide. If you have larger picture than that, you should put on spoiler-box. Generally, it gives better result if you crop your character from large background.
    3 Any comments and critics related to pictures are welcome, but please try your best to tell your opinion in a polite manner. Please do not cause any flaming to any individual inside this thread.
    4 Please try to not get Off-Topic, this thread is for fashion and should be reserved for pictures and conversations about it.
    5 Please refrain yourself from posting any battle-orient pictures or status orient pictures. (show off big number, or “I got rare item”) That kind of picture will be moved to Screen Shot Thread.
    6 No hentai.*
    Spoiler!

This is neither a contest nor a competition. It's a place to express your fashion to everybody and talk about it!

Now have fun and enjoy your time here~
    Last edited by TenebriS; Jan 1, 2015 at 12:21 PM.

The last 5 posts that included pictures of the last thread are listed here:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    It's been a while since I've posted pictures here. :3

A bunch of pictures of Joh with recent outfits.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hachiroku View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!

Messing around with new parts.
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    Happy New Year

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    bought every single hairstyle, LA, accessory that this had to offer.. and then just go back to RT standard~ xD,....

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    I always wanted to try the Student S hair, so since it's cheap now...
    Spoiler!

thank god it was only like 200k. Looks freaking weird on her man, give so much credit to people that make it look great on their chars. The hairstyle itself is actually nice though.

woohoo wet towel
    Spoiler!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I would like to point out that the spotlight judges appreciate any extra thought you put into your pictures. While we're mostly looking at how well all of your accessories go together, we're also looking for poses and backgrounds when you post your pictures. Every little bit you put into each shot is noticed.

And to re-emphasize the point of adult screenshots:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zorafim; Dec 31, 2013 at 07:11 PM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

New year new look....
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Dec 31, 2013 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    New year new look....
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    I dig the new Vin

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    I dig the new Vin
    ^_^ Thanks glad you like it

I guess that winner is okay.

Because he was in my room.

I'll take partial credit, as suggested.

Pics of one of my other Casts when in full armor as well as potential new body parts
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Pics of one of my other Casts when in full armor as well as potential new body parts
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Eh, neither of them look better than what you have - I'd say just stick with your current.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

New year new look....
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    WHAT IS THIS?!

HIGH QUALITY MODE VIN? D<

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.