Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    You can run the laptop without a battery Rabbzilla. Just have remove the battery, plug in the the charger and bam sayonara laptop battery problem. Its what I been doing for years
    tried this with my old laptop and it would suddenly turn off after logging in.. unless you lower the graphics and window size lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    Some of us are, world doesn't revolve around PSO2.
    Then why are you still on this Forum posting garbage ? Get the fuck out of here and let us worship our beloved Pso2 ! >_<

Lately ive just been playing dota 2 and cs go with buddies
    Am i really supposed to put something here?

I am trying to decide if I should get the new battlefield or move it to something else. Not sure :/. But i did buy a chun-li bishoujo statue. So....theres that. Also I still need to get the phantasy star art book. If i can play it might as well stock up on things for when i start on my man cave.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

I played the Destiny Beta recently, was fun to play though. Surprised that the people I met along the way were awesome too. This was on xbox though, you might even speculate that xbox is full of squeakers and p**nhub droolers and whatnot but throughout the past days, nothing but fun/funny people on there. Played FF14, regret even purchasing the game so I'll stop right there with that. Do want to get a PS3 since its so cheap now to play all the awesome RPGs I missed out on since S**tbox360 was so shooter and racer oriented.

Working.
    Credit goes to MissMalice

For me; I've been playing Swtor and having a fun time at it. I've also been delving back into my writing with a vengeance, though the fact that three of my stories are about pso2 doesn't help >_> I gave warframe a try and have really enjoyed that as well. Other then that, I've been playing the Destiny beta for xbox 360 as well and have had nothing but fun playing it! I stick to myself mostly, like any other game lol, but I'm willing to team up if anyone's interested!

Quote Originally Posted by lunarsoul View Post
    Working.
    Dont we all haha

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Man View Post
    For me; I've been playing Swtor and having a fun time at it. I've also been delving back into my writing with a vengeance, though the fact that three of my stories are about pso2 doesn't help >_> I gave warframe a try and have really enjoyed that as well. Other then that, I've been playing the Destiny beta for xbox 360 as well and have had nothing but fun playing it! I stick to myself mostly, like any other game lol, but I'm willing to team up if anyone's interested!
    I tried swtor just for the heck of it after being off for nearly 2 years it felt like. It took me 40 minutes to figure how to find my ship. So i gave up after i got onto it finally

Quote Originally Posted by PSO-Valerie :3 View Post
    I played the Destiny Beta recently, was fun to play though. Surprised that the people I met along the way were awesome too. This was on xbox though, you might even speculate that xbox is full of squeakers and p**nhub droolers and whatnot but throughout the past days, nothing but fun/funny people on there. Played FF14, regret even purchasing the game so I'll stop right there with that. Do want to get a PS3 since its so cheap now to play all the awesome RPGs I missed out on since S**tbox360 was so shooter and racer oriented.
    Sorry ps4 here or i would. Ps3 does have a nice back log of games. I would play it more but i know the longer i stay on it the more reluctant japanese companys are reluctant to start work on games for the ps4
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Mostly been playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.
    Playing PSO2, PSOBB and PSP2i!

I went skydiving, I went Rocky Mountain climbing