Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Considering they're nerfing the fuck out of Fury Stance and S-Roll Ja Up, in all likelihood the overall effect is going to be a decrease in damage output across the board.

Fo/Te are getting buffs too, but the most powerful techs (especially ilmegid) are getting nerfs to compensate, and Fo REALLY needed the buff after the power creep went into full effect.
    Which is good, because currently, Il Megid is out damaging elemental spells that the enemy are supposed to be weak to, even with 50% element+Elemental conversion.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

50% element and Elemental Conversion give the same buff to Ilmegid that it would everything else, though. It doesn't need to match the enemy's weakness to apply the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Which is good, because currently, Il Megid is out damaging elemental spells that the enemy are supposed to be weak to, even with 50% element+Elemental conversion.
    And they say it's not broken. Shame on you, Force players.

The moment I saw Megid complete a circle around the Lillipa bowl I knew it was broken. It can also go across/through areas the player can't reach. Broken.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tehfusion View Post
    It can be seen in the video at 1:31 that it gives +5% damage at level 1.

As a wind Techer, I just want to see Gizan and Nazan become useful.
    What's its max level?

Also yes, Gizan is worthless right now. Please buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcmc1974 View Post
    Anyone gonna actually use traps now since they demolished the amount of SP needed for them? or still just weak bullet with standing snipe skills?
    WHA = 20SP
    SS = 20SP
    WB = 10SP
    ShSh+FH = 10SP
    Dex+Rare+WBKeep = 5SP

That's 65 total.

Then your choice of KB for 10SP, PP Save for 13-15SP, R-Atk Up for 10SP, or Tool Mastery for 10SP

So you have 2-5SP free for traps, or WHBB
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    WHA = 20SP
    SS = 20SP
    WB = 10SP
    ShSh+FH = 10SP
    Dex+Rare+WBKeep = 5SP

That's 65 total.

Then your choice of KB for 10SP, PP Save for 13-15SP, R-Atk Up for 10SP, or Tool Mastery for 10SP

So you have 2-5SP free for traps, or WHBB
    I don't use Rare, so I'll add one. That remaining 6 gets me Stun Grenade, Gravity Bomb, Upper and Poison Traps, along with their upgrades. I want to try it mainly because you can now with leftover points considering I still have all the weak bullet stuff. And I don't use First Hit, so I'll put that over with WHBB. Other than that, I think I'm good.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

This is what happens when someone that actually plays the game is put on charge for balancing. Bravo.

I just find interesting that many of the changes were suggested in here and in some other places, so I wonder if all of this came from his mind or from feedback from players.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    What's its max level?
    Tech Arts JA Bonus goes up to level 5. So if it's +5% per level, then it'll end up at +25% — but that's just an assumption. Maybe that would be too good. They only showed level 1, so it could actually increase by different amounts after level 1.

I went ahead and looked at some of the other skills shown in the video. Here's what I have so far:

• War Brave (Hunter) goes up to level 5, and it gives +1% damage at level 1. The rest of its stats are hard for me to read as the video is blurry, but maybe it's saying something like +5% damage per enemy, +3 PP, and +15 PP per enemy? I took a screenshot, so maybe someone else can take a look at it?
    • Healing Guard (Hunter) only has a single level, where it restores 5% of your maximum HP every time you Just Guard.
    • Tech Arts JA Bonus (Fighter) goes up to level 5, and it gives +5% damage at level 1.
    • Limit Break (Fighter) goes up to level 10, and it reduces maximum HP to 25% at level 1. The rest of its stats are hard for me to read as the video is blurry, but maybe it's saying something like a 10 second duration, 60 second cooldown, and +4% damage? I took a screenshot, so maybe someone else can take a look at it?
    • Attack Advance (Braver) goes up to level 5, and it gives +10% damage at level 1.
    • Charge Shot (Braver) goes up to level 5, and it gives +3% damage at level 1, and maybe +10% speed?
    • Gravity Bomb (Ranger) only has a single level, where it has 100% damage and a 15 second cooldown.
    • Shifta Strike (Techer) goes up to level 5, and it gives +2% damage at level 1.
    • Deband Toughness (Techer) goes up to level 5, and it increases maximum HP by +10% at level 1 and by +25% at level 5.

All the other new skills (Bullet Keep, Twice Chain, Chain Finish Bonus, and Charge Escape) only have a single level, and there doesn't seem to be any additional information about them shown that isn't already in the original post.

Out of the existing skills, Adrenaline (Fighter) no longer goes up to level 5, and instead only has a single level. I assume it will still give the same effect as the current level 5 Adrenaline, though.
    Last edited by tehfusion; Jul 26, 2014 at 06:53 PM.

"Fury Stance Up 1 and 2 become max level 5. Their effects are not adjusted for the new max level, the effects at level 5 will be the same as level 5 is now."

Do we know for certain if they are only 5%, or are they still 10%?

Brave stance + halfline slayer + Deadline slayer + Limit break (only to reduce hp) + flame visit (14% brave stance latent) = the shit?!?!