Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Well, guys, it's boost week. I'm assuming (during primetime) people are level there characters and find them rares.

I had this today (Ship 9). People would stop, then zip ahead every second or so. Restarting the game and my Internet mostly fixed it. Still, would never have thought there were so many experiencing the same issue.

The game's kind of empty right now, and it's still lagging a LOT.

Things I noticed(that I previously mentioned):

Played the LQ in B13 with Japanese players, no lag.
    Played the LQ on B10, almost all english name players, extreme lag.
    Played the LQ in B11/B12, mixed with Japanese/English players, extreme lag.

Not sure what's going on but seems related to english players. So it's either the VPNs are causing massive lag, or something else currently going on. I definitely hope it's not the VPNs, because that wouldn't be a good sign for us.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

They arr secretly trying to kill off the remnants

Game should be empty. They got DDosed and don't release the game in the west. I never support sega ever agian. -__-'
    Damn.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Champloo View Post
    Game should be empty. They got DDosed and don't release the game in the west. I never support sega ever agian. -__-'
    Adios seeya next online Phantasy Star game.

Game's empty because it's maint. day, not anything else.

I pretty much just experienced what the OP described. Rebooted my computer logged back in and the same problem persisted. Any ideas? I also NEVER lag.. It must be something on SEGAC's end.
    Can't we all just get along?

Let's hope this maintenance will address this issue. Also, is it safe to say that people who don't need a VPN/Proxy/whatever to log in are also experiencing this?
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Let's hope this maintenance will address this issue. Also, is it safe to say that people who don't need a VPN/Proxy/whatever to log in are also experiencing this?
    Yes, I am on TWC and experienced similar issues. This is most likely a server issue, and was probably happening to japanese players as well. The server obviously experienced a lot more traffic than normal this past week, so issues probably stacked up as time progressed.