Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Can someone shed light on "only takes effect on your main class?" For example. If I put a point into a pass that has that description on my subclass.. does that mean my main class won't be able to use it. The passive I'm talking about is long-time assist. It's on the Techer tree so that means Fo can't get any benefit from it if I'm Fo/Te?
    Yup, that's exactly what it means.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I'm still wondering if it's only DAMAGE they're buffing for specific PAs... other than the speed/range buffs they're getting in general. You know... to match the PA of the month on X class' dps.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I'm still wondering if it's only DAMAGE they're buffing for specific PAs... other than the speed/range buffs they're getting in general. You know... to match the PA of the month on X class' dps.
    Well the buffs to ranger PAs before included PP cost changes for some ofthem so I wouldn't be surprised if that gets changed here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yup, that's exactly what it means.
    Meh. The only passive that's Techer only is Long-time assist correct? All other Shift/Deband passives are usable by Fo? I know the skill sim is a beta and may not have the correct descriptions..

Shift Advance
    Shift Strike
    Deband Advance
    Deband Cut
    Deband Toughness

If anyone could shed light on these being Techer only that'd be great.
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Meh. The only passive that's Techer only is Long-time assist correct? All other Shift/Deband passives are usable by Fo? I know the skill sim is a beta and may not have the correct descriptions..

Shift Advance
    Shift Strike
    Deband Advance
    Deband Cut
    Deband Toughness

If anyone could shed light on these being Techer only that'd be great.
    Shifta Strike and Deband Toughness are too.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Warbrave is HU main only.
    You need points in step advance, dodging is pretty much worthless without at least 3 points in it.
    Spin2Win.

There are honestly some great combos you can pull off with most of the weapons... it's just that a lot of the PAs for them are pretty mediocre. Gunner is the only class that can REALLY do it well... but then there's S-roll JA, which just disincentivises it even more.

Why do Aerial Shooting>Satelite Aim>Elder Rebellion (which is a really good combo mechanically) when you can just S-roll elder rebellion or Infinity fire?
    Please remove S roll Sega.

Also sword can combo pa's nicely too. Rising edge overend and twister fall all work nicely together. I already rising edge into overend as it is.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Jul 31, 2014 at 02:26 AM.

Please remove S roll Sega.

Also sword can combo pa's nicely too. Rising edge overend and twister fall all work nicely together. I already rising edge into overend as it is.
    There's seriously nothing wrong with S-roll, the multiplier is just too high. It should be worth using as an opener or when you happen to be s-rolling anyway, but less effecient than just using PAs one after the other.

Part of the problem is that most, if not all, of the PAs it works best with have long animations, so you don't have to s-roll as often, and s-roll between attacks is faster than using the PA again. You could get 3 satelite aims in faster than you could satelite aim then s-roll for instance.

Why do Aerial Shooting>Satelite Aim>Elder Rebellion (which is a really good combo mechanically) when you can just S-roll elder rebellion or Infinity fire?
    Yeah
    I love that combo and Heel Stab (uncharged for speed) > Reverse Tab, hell even Dead Approach > Messiah Time is fun.
    But SRoll makes it pointless.
    What gunner needs is not a buff to chain but a major nerf to S Roll boost and a major bonus to chaining different PAs.
    For once make a class where good damage doesn't just come from repeating the same thing over an over.

Anyway, looking the skill simulator I found that my dream Braver build actually has 4 points over
    Essentially maxing everything Katana related + max Step Advance (lag buffer) and then the last 4 of the points into S-Atk up.

Combined with an EPIC Hunter build as sub but that can also be my regular Hunter main build.
    Essentially max Fury + max Iron Will (just how the hell is Sega gonna sell Scapedolls now?)+ all gears.

Also a very nice Hunter tank build.
    Skipping Fury cause I will only use Guard Stance + Flash Guard 1 and Tech Flash guard maxed + all gears + max Iron Will + max Warcry / Warbrave and the leftover points into JA boost (15) so my damage isn't too low.

Also a nice Fighter build, but here I would want more points.
    Maxing both stances + all gears + Tech Art JA bonus / PP Slayer / Chase Advance / Chase Advance Plus maxed.

And a cool Gunner build.
    Going all Showtime and skipping all Zero Range Advantage and Perfect Keeper cause I rarely find myself really close to enemies and if, I don't S Roll enough for Perfect Keeper to have a chance to kick in (mostly cause I don't wanna interrupt every 2nd PA when I don't have to and usually can just heal after it, not missign out on the damage, though of course I use sroll if I am not 100% sure I will survive and can easily heal).

That's it, haven't played ra/fo/te enough to have much of an opinion about what to get.

What, and not Guilty Break? Not sure what adding Rising Edge or Twister Fall before or after a better PA is going to accomplish.

But who knows what the planned changes will bring
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide