Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Virtual on huh?

Default Virtual on huh?

So... is virtual on really that big a deal to make a lobby about it?, i mean... i seem to remember playing one of those games long ago on the psx or dreamcast... but it didn't seem anything special. I really wonder if it deserved such a big treatment while things like skies of arcadia barely get a music disc =/ any of you guys is a fan of that?, for now the lobby music is kind of freaking me out. Also im a bit surprised the clothes of it aren't for casts. Tough it makes sense since they want to sell it to most people as posible.

It's a collaboration with another game by SEGA, so it was bound to happen.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

It has 4 games in arcade and various console with mech design by Katoki, and appeared in other game, Super Robot Taisen serie, Hatsune Miku: Projcect Diva Extend F, and appeared in the anime Hyoka.
    It's also a staple of any arcade in Japan, and well known serie with easily recognizable character.

It's more well known then Skies of arcadia, which most will just see as another Jrpg
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Yep, Skies only had the original DC version and the GC version with extras, Virtual On had its three arcade games on the Xbox 360 this past generation (only the digital port of OT coming to the west). Not sure if that can be considered VERY popular in Japan, being the Xbox a niche console there.

Also its free!! both for the collaboration and the free advertisement of the original game.

initial d scratch when?

yes big it's a deal at their time but for the present day i have no idea. since v-on marz on ps2 sucks so much and i didn't play v-on force the arcarde version

for the record v-on ot this the best of their series i don't know what happen to katoki mind to made feiyen like that may be too much crack

The people playing PSO2 sure don't give a shit about V-ON. I thought V-ON would cost 8 - 18mil, not some damn wings. Remember that cheer during the announcement? Lulz.

what is this thing your talking about?
    Am i really supposed to put something here?

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    The people playing PSO2 sure don't give a shit about V-ON. I thought V-ON would cost 8 - 18mil, not some damn wings. Remember that cheer during the announcement? Lulz.
    600k Temjin suit vs Almost every female costume out there 2.m-18.m

I say GG.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

600k you serious 160k here ship 8

sega make a bad move for gender restrict and no head part also maid fei is ugly the should make fei from ot instead of this one
    Last edited by oratank; Jul 31, 2014 at 10:02 AM.